QVC Germany

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

borednow

Registered Shopper
I was just having another look at the Kipling bags on the German site and they have a lot of the older models at quite reasonable prices (well cheaper than Amazon because they are harder to get in the UK I presume). Anyway it got me thinking and I checked the delivery charges and info again. Years ago they only delivered to the Germany and Austria but now they do a lot of Europe, including the UK. Up to 31kg for 15 euros to England and 30 Euros to Scotland and Wales. It may be worth looking at this site if there are a few things you are interested in. The saving on the delivery would make it worthwhile
www.qvc.de/VersandkostenAusland.content.html

Good one Borednow! a far better choice than the same old same old we get here. And the prints are more jolly and colourful, particularly like the smudgy water colour effect on a few of them. Just another example of how those 'sur la continent' have the reputation of being more classy and stylish than we Brits.

Purchases from QVC Germany are conditional on having a German or Austrian billing address I'm afraid. It's a topic that's been raised on here a few times, I wish we could order from the other countries but they don't make it easy. When my sister lived in the States she ordered a couple of TSVs for me and then forwarded them to me in the UK and they were still cheaper than equivalent items on QVCUK, in one instance the same TSV when we finally it here (8 months later) was more expensive than the US price including US postage and Airmail shipping!

Purchases from QVC Germany are conditional on having a German or Austrian billing address I'm afraid. It's a topic that's been raised on here a few times, I wish we could order from the other countries but they don't make it easy. When my sister lived in the States she ordered a couple of TSVs for me and then forwarded them to me in the UK and they were still cheaper than equivalent items on QVCUK, in one instance the same TSV when we finally it here (8 months later) was more expensive than the US price including US postage and Airmail shipping!

Yes I discovered that, the same goes for QVC Italy. I registered on both sides so I could buy in Euros, but only once registered did I discover that they wouldn't send to France. I was particularly interested in Easiyo which is in QVC Italy and I thought it would be cheaper postage. I also thought I heard a couple of years that they were considering coming into France - now that would be interesting.

I know that used to be the case but as they are now posting outside of Germany and Austria I presume that this has changed too.

Just read this on the site so it has changed and we can order from them but payment with CC only and no easy pays.

'Payment abroad
Orders outside of Germany and Austria are only for payments made ​​with credit card possible. You can only order for the account , if you have a German or Austrian specify billing address .

Please note that we offer payment by installments Q Pay only for customers from Germany and Austria.

We accept the following credit cards:'

Last edited:
Higher up that page it says this, which seems to still require a German or Austrian address, or am I reading the sentence incorrectly (Bloomin good job Google translates cos I only did a term of O level German!)

Orders abroad
Please understand that online orders from other European countries can only be accepted if you have a billing address in Germany or Austria have.

If i remember rightly I had the same(ish) problem with QVC UK in the start, i had to have a UK bank card. I know I have had that with a few companies. Getting an address is a lot easier lol

I still think it is a bit double Deutsch (pardon the pun) if you can order from and deliver outside Germany but still need a billing address

I suppose it's so that the transaction being with a German bank will be indisputably covered by German law, once the banking transaction crosses borders there's less certainty about which country's fiscal and monetary laws apply in the event of a dispute.

Latest posts

Back