QVC/Chateau Dargent boo boo!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shushkin!

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else see the Chateau Dargent show last night
Do you remember the lovely silver swirl necklace that Jilly
was wearing. I was very tempted with such a bargain price!
They advertised it as costing only twenty something.
I wondered what happened when people rang in to buy.
Jilly even said how surprised she was by the low price. Well,
QVC made a mistake. I bet there were some upset customers
to put it politely.
This is the necklace
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.684949

Did anyone else see the Chateau Dargent show last night
Do you remember the lovely silver swirl necklace that Jilly
was wearing. I was very tempted with such a bargain price!
They advertised it as costing only twenty something.
I wondered what happened when people rang in to buy.
Jilly even said how surprised she was by the low price. Well,
QVC made a mistake. I bet there were some upset customers
to put it politely.
This is the necklace
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.684949

Rather glad I missed the show now as I have admired that necklace online and would have as they say 'jumped to the phone'...

Well when we had the surprising mispricing of the 400ml Elemis cleanser and tone set in January. QVC did honour the price for all who had bought it. The kit was £49+ and we got it for £19.99 plus they had the wrong postage as well. The postage was suppose to be £4.45 or £4.95 we got it for £2.95.:happy:

Well when we had the surprising mispricing of the 400ml Elemis cleanser and tone set in January. QVC did honour the price for all who had bought it. The kit was £49+ and we got it for £19.99 plus they had the wrong postage as well. The postage was suppose to be £4.45 or £4.95 we got it for £2.95.:happy:

Yeah but we did all get the 'You have been very naughty taking advantage of us but on this occasion we are going to let you off' letter :happy::grin::giggle:

Bet

Yeah but we did all get the 'You have been very naughty taking advantage of us but on this occasion we are going to let you off' letter :happy::grin::giggle:

Bet

I'd paid the full-price a week or so earlier, and ended up with product-induced cystic acne, and was not a happy bunny. Needless to say, the stuff went back to QVC along with a letter stating my grievances. I'm not saying that that is typical of my luck, but that's typical of my luck, like...as it were.

I'd paid the full-price a week or so earlier, and ended up with product-induced cystic acne, and was not a happy bunny. Needless to say, the stuff went back to QVC along with a letter stating my grievances. I'm not saying that that is typical of my luck, but that's typical of my luck, like...as it were.

I havent even opened mine yet Yo, I got two lots, sensitive and dry but too busy working through the stockpile of cleaners I have been suckered into buying from QVC. May have to ebay them as I really like the sound of the ones you posted about in another thread. I thought it appalling that they didnt re-imburse customers who had just recently bought the product especially as they went to the extra expense of the 'naughty' letter. I got two letters as I had two lots of cleaner. Never had a bad reaction to Elemis myself but Liz Earle does funny things to me face and I end up with sores round my nose and mouth and I look like I do solvent abuse:dull:.

Bet x

Latest posts

Back