QVC Beauty Christmas Advent Calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
On QVC USA they have a 24 piece beauty advent calendar with a mixture of all the beauty brands , how come we didn't get anything like that. I will over look the fact they have a EDP by Basso :mysmilie_51:( who would want to smell like that creep!!!). Qvc clearly know that Beauty is there top seller , so would have been nice if QVC uk had done something similar.

http://www.qvc.com/QVC-Beauty-Christmas-AdventCalendar-24-piece-Collection-Beauty.product.A252388.html?sc=A252388-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-A252388&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/88/a252388.001?$uslarge$

You'd think it would be a better seller than the presenter calendars they used to do - seriously did people actually buy them?

Another example of QVC UK completely missing the market, beauty advent calendars are HUGE, spanning all price ranges too. I'm willing to bet Q will bring one out next year or the year after, completely missing the peak of market.

Reading the reviews for that QVCUSA set one of the reviewers suggests splitting it up for "Acquiantence" Gifts - What the heck is that?

I don't wish to come over as mrs grumpy grinch, bit I get sick to death of all this splitting up and gifting to all and sundry.

Its a fancy word for friends and colleagues etc.

Oh ok never heard that one before. So I guess it's a case of giving a gift to someone you know (are acquainted with) as opposed to someone you don't (which AY always goes on about and makes me laugh - though I can appreciate her reasoning ie. your bosses wife who you haven't met etc.) I am surprised we haven't heard this Americanism on Q yet.

Oh ok never heard that one before. So I guess it's a case of giving a gift to someone you know (are acquainted with) as opposed to someone you don't (which AY always goes on about and makes me laugh - though I can appreciate her reasoning ie. your bosses wife who you haven't met etc.) I am surprised we haven't heard this Americanism on Q yet.

My "Acquiantence" Google helped me but shhh :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back