QVC Beauty Bash- How do I get tickets.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goddess

Registered Shopper
Last week I was in John Lewis in Oxford Street OPI had a promotion where if you spent more than £20.00 on the new Minnie Mouse range you got a free manicure.

I took them up on THE offer. The OPI consultant that did my nails said that she sometimes works behind the scenes at QVC and also worked at the Beauty Bash. She was very complimentary about Alison Young, Pipa, Jilly H, Fiona from Decleor, Lee and SJ from Bare Minerals. She made me giggle when she said that a lot of women at QVC have the hots from Andrew at Gatineau.

I have to say I spend an absolute fortune on beauty products on QVC and I've never had an invite. I'm wondering how I could get a ticket for the next event?

Maybe they just pick the guests randomly, but i"d say if you spend a lot on cosmestics

from QVC strange they havent sent you an invite before. I just to spend a lot on

cosmetics, have stopped recently, and i did get a few offers to go, but sorry to say i

never took them up on it :doh:

Do you live in the South / South East? I wonder if they tend to favour people who are local to the event. Wish they'd do one in Edinburgh one year!

I live in Northern Ireland, and they sent me an invite. To costly to go i"d say for me.
I used to listen to all the speil, and believe it, and tried nearly everything. Nowadays
ive cut back drastically, and buy Emma Hardie, which suits my skin. Took a lot of time
to find that out though, and a lot of money , just like kissing the frog before you find
your "prince", in me it was my princess Emma :happy:

The tickets are sent all over the country at random. They also ask people to email for tickets once the details are put on line. You can't buy things at the BB but are given a massive goody bag worth quite a bit. Folk from all over went to the 4 events (2 per day) and a lot stayed in hotels so obviously thought it worth the time and money to attend.

I live in the West Country and was invited to most recent Beauty Bash so I doubt its geographical. I really wanted to go but I was abroad on holiday at the time and couldn't.
I do place an awful lot of beauty orders and write quite a few reviews (good and bad) but I don't know how they decide who to invite. I really hope they ask me again though :mysmilie_845: ... I'd love to get along to one.

I live in Northern Ireland, and they sent me an invite. To costly to go i"d say for me.
I used to listen to all the speil, and believe it, and tried nearly everything. Nowadays
ive cut back drastically, and buy Emma Hardie, which suits my skin. Took a lot of time
to find that out though, and a lot of money , just like kissing the frog before you find
your "prince", in me it was my princess Emma :happy:

I've just started using her Sculpting Body Butter. The smell is divine and it leaves my skin baby soft. It's quite expensive at £50 a jar so I only use it once or twice a week and use Liz Earle or L'Occitance on other days.

Well for starters you have to sleep with all the presenters, but even that won't guarantee a ticket.

Next you built an alter to QVC and sacrifice your first born.

Then go to the QVC Facebook page and whine, whine, whine get on yours knee and beg non stop for a ticket.:devil:

Well for starters you have to sleep with all the presenters, but even that won't guarantee a ticket.

Next you built an alter to QVC and sacrifice your first born.

Then go to the QVC Facebook page and whine, whine, whine get on yours knee and beg non stop for a ticket.:devil:

What, with them all at the same time:sweat:

spend the equivilent of the greece national debt then you will get an invite

No I don't think it works like that Boffy. People who hadn't spent much got invites whilst those who had spent a fortune didn't. It is completely random and the Email ones are too. Many applied and few got picked, all different parts of the country and spending habits.

gosh i forgot to say a couple of years ago i spoke to one of the call centre staff and he openly admitted that qvc "reward" thier higher spending customers maybe he was "jesting"

Latest posts

Back