Qustion about easy payments.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
When QVC offers a item on easy payments can you only get it on these easy payments when it is live and on air.
Sometimes i record show if working or out and was wondering if you can get the item with the easy payments after the show has aired?

If not it would be a useful feature for QVC to add as i'm sure most people can't sit for hours on end in front of the tv watching QVC.
But judging by some of the posters on thsi forum they do just that! :1::1::1::1:

When QVC offers a item on easy payments can you only get it on these easy payments when it is live and on air.
Sometimes i record show if working or out and was wondering if you can get the item with the easy payments after the show has aired?

If not it would be a useful feature for QVC to add as i'm sure most people can't sit for hours on end in front of the tv watching QVC.
But judging by some of the posters on thsi forum they do just that! :1::1::1::1:

Sometimes Simon if you look online on QVC after the show has aired say the next day the easypay is sometimes still valid and you can then still opt for the option when you checkout.

I know what you mean though it certainly would be a good idea if this feature was available all the time for people that do record the shows aor don't watch the tv all the time.

Yes, the easy pay option remains after the show has aired! Sometimes they seem to be just for that one day, other times they remain as a permanent option!

Sorry but that isnt usually the case. Twice now I have tried to order items that I had missed earlier in the day and the easy pay has been removed, and I always check now, unless they have changed this rule in order to get more sales.

The cabinet I bought on Silver Day was not on air during the show I bought it, and I got the easy pay - though it might have been just that everything on air for the whole day was valid all day in that case. However, I think I've done the same thing in the past without it being a special event - and I'm sure that TSVs are available on their easypays all day even if it's not their hour.

I will take a look next time i miss a live show, but i'm sure when i've checked before the option was not there.
Many thanks for the quick replies.

The cabinet I bought on Silver Day was not on air during the show I bought it, and I got the easy pay - though it might have been just that everything on air for the whole day was valid all day in that case. However, I think I've done the same thing in the past without it being a special event - and I'm sure that TSVs are available on their easypays all day even if it's not their hour.

Not seen it for a while but on TSv they have done what they call early bird easy pay that only lasts till nine am in the morning.

I think the 'official line' is that QVC only offer easy pay during the show that the item is aired. However as Dazzler states, sometimes if you go on line, the option of easy pay is still showing. I do know that if it is not, it is hells own job trying to get customer services to let you have it.
Not sure if it luck of the draw or whether it remains on poor sellers as an encouragement. You sometimes also see EP on later shows of the TSV when it was not shown as available in the earlier shows too

I always order online; if it is still available on easy pay, it gives me that option.

I have to say, however, that usually if I am ordering a day after the product was aired on easy pay, I am not offered that option.

I think the 'official line' is that QVC only offer easy pay during the show that the item is aired. However as Dazzler states, sometimes if you go on line, the option of easy pay is still showing. I do know that if it is not, it is hells own job trying to get customer services to let you have it.
Not sure if it luck of the draw or whether it remains on poor sellers as an encouragement. You sometimes also see EP on later shows of the TSV when it was not shown as available in the earlier shows too

I have been told by CS that easy pay is supposed to only be for the hour it is on,but as you say sometimes it is still there the next day,probably to make people think about buying if it has not sold very well.

Question about easy payments

I have been told by CS that easy pay is supposed to only be for the hour it is on,but as you say sometimes it is still there the next day,probably to make people think about buying if it has not sold very well.

I think it also depends on how quickly the techies update the website. Basically it seems to be the luck of the draw!

Latest posts

Back