Quacker tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Naaaaaah ! what sort of stock did they have in ????? 10 of each colour ! for heavens sake. This is purely a marketing ploy, so they can cram OTOs in for the rest of the day. Do qvc really think us viewers are that stupid ? Even B & W tsvs dont disappear that quick, but Cracker Factory no way.

:grin: OTO coming up at 1am have you all got q cut on :phone:speed dail ? :whew2:

I'd wear nowt underneath

qc.jpg

I missed it so can not even comment. Is the picture that bexi send the TSV?
In which case::11::puke:

Perhaps those who bought it want to make it into a shopping bag. If you missed it you could buy a couple of those string bags from M&S and make one. they are making:38::38::38:'s out of customers.

Naaaaaah ! what sort of stock did they have in ????? 10 of each colour ! for heavens sake. This is purely a marketing ploy, so they can cram OTOs in for the rest of the day. Do qvc really think us viewers are that stupid ? Even B & W tsvs dont disappear that quick, but Cracker Factory no way.

I assume they didn't mention how many they had sold.

Suits me though, I wouldn't buy any QF stuff but there might be a OTO from another show that I would buy. They used to do OTOs only in the shows when a TSV would have been shown but now they do them in other shows if the TSV has gone or in the last show of the day.

Perhaps those who bought it want to make it into a shopping bag. If you missed it you could buy a couple of those string bags from M&S and make one. they are making:38::38::38:'s out of customers.

The M&S bags would make a more stylish cardi. ;)

Can't believe that a Quacker TSV sold out in 15 minutes!! They must have had miniscule amounts of stock which begs the question why have it as a TSV? I do buy some quacker (not the crazy lady pieces) and can imagine that quite a few people will be disappointed that they missed it. QVC seem to be doing this a lot recently - TSV's selling out quickly. Are they trying to make us all panic that we many not get the TSV we want unless we all stay up past midnight with matchsticks holding our eyes open in the vain hope we may just get a bargain?

I too think there must be something 'fishy' going on here LOL

It does seem to be happening a lot now that they sell the tsv out with in 15 mins or so. Even when they are complete tat.

They really must think we are stupid to believe that they had loads of stock and lots of 'on trend' people bought this.

:cheeky: Hurry the morning show OTO is a Quacker wind up mouse top :thinking2: :tongue2:

Latest posts

Back