Quacker Factory

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DramaCat

gobby bird
one word

WHY?

put a smile on your face? and everyone else who will be piddling themselves laughing at you.

Who buys this sh1te??
mysmilie_58.gif
I haven't had a Xmas jumper since I was 5.
mysmilie_55.gif

I'm not being funny, but if I ran a school for adults with special needs I'd love to get Cracker involved. But only to help the students make their own sweatshirts etc.

You'd need to be VERY uncynical to wear something that looks like it was made for a 3 year old. And I think that's the issue: on anyone with a supposedly "sophisticated mentality", it just looks like you either got dressed in the dark or are in the first stages of dementia and is going downhill rapidly.

Who buys this sh1te??
mysmilie_58.gif
I haven't had a Xmas jumper since I was 5.
mysmilie_55.gif

My mum for one, although I think it might have been a joke!!

Yes I have received in the past a red sweatshirt with Christmas tree on. Never wore it, stuck it on ebay and got what it was worth, a grand total of £2 for it!!

Come on folks, its aimed at the Christmas market, well some of it.:giggle:
Go to the community board on QVC US and read some of the posts. Oh dear!!!!!
One thread is actually named Do You Have A Christmas Sweater:sweat:
The Americans have this twee thing with holidays(Stop it now, just stop it we don't want it here)

Jeannie is 90000 years old and mad as a box of frogs. But she can also be very offensive too. She once said live on air she only sold christmas sweaters as only christians spent money and Jesus was more popular than Hanuaka(sorry for the spelling) the jewish holiday.

Is this US S*** sold in on QVC Germany & Italy? or is it juts us Brits who are subjected to this ?

Quacker's the sort of thing that people with no personality or sense of humour buy: they can't be centre of attention for being charismatic or funny, so they think that dressing like one of Santa's elves on LSD will help.

It's sort of like how people who don't appreciate music watch X-Factor and buy the CDs.

I watch Quacker, and I think that the only people who buy them are millions of "Colin Hunts"; the guy out of the Fast Show who looked like Su Pollard on crystal meth and who annoyed everyone with his constant "japery". :headbang:

Latest posts

Back