Print migraine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Flicked channels last night sometime after 8 and AD was on with yet another so called fashion range. She had the most hideous zig zag top on and some of the other stuff - yuk really was enough to bring on a migraine.

Flicked over again at just gone 9 and there was smarmy brook doing Clarks shoes - urrgh that man really does seem to enjoy presenting womens stuff a wee bit too much!:puke:

Totally agree Fredab! It amazed me when AD said about one of the dresses 'it looks like you haven't tried too hard' or something like that! i.e. the dress makes you look so smart without trying! mmm, to me it just looks like your on a bad acid trip or something, or worse still you've had a bad curry and thrown up all over your dress!

And CB is getting a bit too comfortable presenting 'female' hours me thinks! ok so guys need to do it sometimes and I understand jewellery but it gets a bit OTT when he's doing 'fashion' and make up shows! Eeewwww! :puke:

Flicked channels last night sometime after 8 and AD was on with yet another so called fashion range. She had the most hideous zig zag top on and some of the other stuff - yuk really was enough to bring on a migraine.

I thought exactly the same about that zig zag top. As a migraine sufferer, that print is exactly what the 'warning' visual disturbance is like before I get one. :sweat:

It seems to be the way most of their fashion is going at the moment...................Hallucogenic (sp). Looks like an accident in a paint factory.

In the bit I saw the creations looked hideous on the models, the presenter and the Print Fusion guest - is this a record:giggle:

How go the models keep a straight face when they have to wear this stuff??

I too glimpsed a few of the monstrosities on show, looked like they had been vomited over after a night of beer and curry. Sometimes it seems that QVC has lost all touch with reality, the buyers should go and look at what is available on the dreaded High Street, they might be amazed to see that it is not awash with stomach churning smocks in polyester.

Latest posts

Back