Presenter Blunders!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
On the two occasions that I have watched QVC, yesterday and today. Presenters have repeatedly tried to convince us to shop from QVC and avoid the sales. And said how they wouldn't be stupid enough to trudge around the shops. Then, shortly afterwards, forgotten themselves and said how they had found it bad parking and getting there and back to various shopping malls. Julian B said it again today, then mentioned that he had been to two shopping malls and it was manic.

They must think we're all deaf, AND daft!!

They never practice what they preach.... They will always say 'why do you need to buy anything from the stores' then in the next breath they will say that they bought their wife/husband/friend one similar from a shop but it was much more expensive - Why??

Short term memory loss ????:mysmilie_506: Or just telling porkies...

I'm venturing to Manchester tomorrow but only cos OH has to get the clutch checked on his jeep. If it's too much for me, I'll be out of the shops pronto otherwise I'll do something nasty to the first person who crosses me !!

They don't point out that if you brave the high street you quite often see things at half price compared to the measly 10% or so reductions on some of the QVC sale items.

I ordered from M & S online on Christmas Eve when the sale items had appeared and got several items at about half price, paid one p & p for the order (£3.50 or £3.95 cannot remember exactly) and my order has just been delivered.

They don't point out that if you brave the high street you quite often see things at half price compared to the measly 10% or so reductions on some of the QVC sale items.

I ordered from M & S online on Christmas Eve when the sale items had appeared and got several items at about half price, paid one p & p for the order (£3.50 or £3.95 cannot remember exactly) and my order has just been delivered.

I did exactly the same as you BB. I haven't received my order yet, but had an email to say that it's on it's way. And, when the items arrive, I know that what I ordered will be just what I wanted, as I already had them on my M&S shopping list.

Ordered on Christmas day, and just been delivered on 29th December at 4.15 p.m......Beat that!!.....QVC!!!

Last edited:
What about the fashion blunder on qvc 3-4pm today?
Not sure of presenter's name but she looks like she's wearing some kind of oversized satin dressing gown with black heeled boots. Most strange and really distracting me from watching the rivetting presentation about clothes hangers...
(PS: Only channel hopping, but thought her clothes so odd I'd look on here and see if anyone else has said anything - which they haven't).

PPS: I second the M&S comments. Got my stuff yesterday. Fab-U-lous.

Not sure of presenter's name but she looks like she's wearing some kind of oversized satin dressing gown with black heeled boots. Most strange and really distracting me from watching the rivetting presentation about clothes hangers...
(PS: Only channel hopping, but thought her clothes so odd I'd look on here and see if anyone else has said anything - which they haven't).

My husband just commented that she looks like she has a bath robe on with boots.:bandit:

I've just been on QVC's facebook page before I looked here and I asked whether she had come to work in her dressing gown. I agree it's a very odd look.

BTW those hangers (well actually the equivalent but not from QVC and not at QVC prices!) are really good.

Latest posts

Back