Prepology 5 Piece Knife Set Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pic and details now up

Five-piece knife set with acrylic knife block from Prepology. Features five different knives covered in a microban coating to help protect against staining and bacteria. Set includes a bread knife, chef knife, utility knife, Santoku knife and paring knife for all your culinary needs. Not to be purchased by anyone under 18 years old.

I happened to switch on QVC a little while ago and they were showing this set of knives and my goodness they are garish!!! I had to switch off the colours were giving me a headache.

I happened to switch on QVC a little while ago and they were showing this set of knives and my goodness they are garish!!! I had to switch off the colours were giving me a headache.

Yes I had a little look at the picture when SCW posted up that it was now available to view. Have wondered about those knives though and if they really are any good??

You wouldn't like my kitchen! Pink toaster, pink KA, red food processor, lime green kettle, big pink coffee machine.... I like the look of them and would go for them at that price, but the P&P just pushes the price up too high for me considering I don't know how good they are.

You wouldn't like my kitchen! Pink toaster, pink KA, red food processor, lime green kettle, big pink coffee machine.... I like the look of them and would go for them at that price, but the P&P just pushes the price up too high for me considering I don't know how good they are.

Actually I think I would be ok, just those knives all in a row I just couldn't look at!!!

The knives are quite good, my mum has a set of three white ones and the large one is fab as a bread knife!!

Ha Ha isn't it great that we are all different! I saw them and had to have them i have a very colourful kitchen (i like kitsch!) and thought they would look wicked!
Ill let you know what they are like when i get them

I got some bright blue Prepology knives for under £10 in clearance a while ago and the blue has scratched off the blade but the quality in terms of cuttting is fantastic, better than my Sabatiers

HTH :handshake:

Latest posts

Back