Prai Beauty TSV 25th January 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh good: at least I now know what to get the Dalek in my life for their next birthday. :giggle:

Prai TSV

Anyone been brainwashed yet and succumbed?

That woman talks utter b*llocks, going on about her miracle products being good for your double chin. Skincare simply cannot be absorbed deep enough to do anything other than hydrate, thereby lessening the look of fine lines.

She clearly hasn't been using her new eye cream, because she has everything she claims it sorts out.

I would rather watch paint dry than watch or listen to the prai guest, imo she talks the biggest load of cobblers. My flexi friend is quite safe today...

Didn't even watch, I've completely stopped buying expensive "luxury end" skin care products and move to the M&S ranges. Not noticed any sudden deterioration in my skin yet !

Linda xx

Never bother to watch as the sound of her voice puts my teeth on edge.:sad:

It looks as though she has a thyroid (over active) problem looking at her eyes
I thought that too - not encouraging to buy product from a woman who looks tired and tense and oversells. did like her when she was on before withe Nowzad dogs and respect what she is doing for them, but just cannot watch, and certainly not buy. don't think I would even try free samples, not that there is much chance of that!

I can not believe why people think putting gold or platinum on your skin would provide any benefit

Yes just like crushed pearls mentioned on another brand show ..wouldn`t make me buy I`d sooner wear them as jewellery!!

Oh dear, no recommendations for the TSV then? Seems a lot of products for the money, they were just saying 75% of the supply had already been sold. Have to make a decision quick!

Go for it Sacha if you think it's good value or whatever else appeals to you.
Personally, I think it's money in their bank - they are recommending a face serum, a throat cream and an eye cream.
Three products for one area - every night.

Last edited:
It's all that 'listen ladies' and 'come on girls'... that drives me nuts...

Totally agree! This might be the best skincare line to hit the planet but I would never buy anything that this woman presents.It is all SOOOOOOOO false.

Yes just like crushed pearls mentioned on another brand show ..wouldn`t make me buy I`d sooner wear them as jewellery!!

ohhh...i had the crushed pearls thing years ago. awful stuff - nearly took my skin off and i've got skin like a rhino.

Latest posts

Back