Plumptious Sam (G Hayman) and Emaciated Franks (Presenter)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i know which one i'd rather go out for a drink and a pizza with.

Ms Franks is getting scrawnier and scrawnier. I thought she looked bad last night but tonight she looked even worse - she must be anorexic? Also her face is whiter than a ghost (and really wrinkly) but her tiny body is bronzed - looks very odd.

Wasn't she once the health expert for QVC ?

She does look painfully thin now.Despite the fact that I am not at all keen on her I hope nothing serious is wrong.

is it just me that doesn't believe that "i'm such a girlie" rubbish from her?

I'm a very girly girl and don't get on like her at all, she never looks well presented, her makeup is always the same, nails very rarely change etc and yet she expects us to believe that she's got makeup in every shade, handbags hanging from the rafters and shoes to rival imelda marcos. I don't believe it for a second, she's really quite haggard looking and the furthest thing from a girlie girl I can imagine. now Claire on the other hand lol

That Sam looks like she's knocked back a few lagers already :giggle: Think I'd rather go out with JF - she's probably quite fun :wait: She does need to brush up her sales pitch - it's like she's selling to goldfish. During Nails Inc - Nails Inc is really all about colour - then 2 minutes later - Nails Inc isn't just about colour :cheeky: Make up your mind, luv!

That Sam looks like she's knocked back a few lagers already :giggle: Think I'd rather go out with JF - she's probably quite fun :wait: She does need to brush up her sales pitch - it's like she's selling to goldfish. During Nails Inc - Nails Inc is really all about colour - then 2 minutes later - Nails Inc isn't just about colour :cheeky: Make up your mind, luv!

Its called lack of oxygen to the brain ! she obviously doesn't eat enough thats obvious and noticeably she wears trousers all the time because her legs are thinner than her arms. She has said she is 45 on more than one occasion, well, sorry luv but you really do LOOK it, - start eating, and fill out those wrinkles, as they will only get worse the older you get !!!!

Its called lack of oxygen to the brain ! she obviously doesn't eat enough thats obvious and noticeably she wears trousers all the time because her legs are thinner than her arms. She has said she is 45 on more than one occasion, well, sorry luv but you really do LOOK it, - start eating, and fill out those wrinkles, as they will only get worse the older you get !!!!

I quite agree brissles - ain't no wrinkles on a balloon:giggle::giggle:

A few years ago, for the Christmas period, QVC did a little clip with all of the presenters dressed up in costumes. Ann Dawson was Mae West, Anthony Heyward was a sort of silent film baddie and Jill Franks was dressed like a saloon girl (or maybe a it was a ring master!) with her legs on show and she, to quote Jill herself, looked absolutely amaaaazing. In fact I had to see it a couple of times before I realised it was her because I had always considered her to be on the scrawny side. Her legs were slender but very shapely. Not sure of she is thinner (or simply older like all of us!) but she looked stunning.

As is well documented on here, I like Jill and always "defend" her but on this occasion I agree with you all that she is too thin, even for her tiny petite frame. I do hope she is OK health and family wise, either can take their toll after a certain age*

* copyright GC

i would defo go out with La Franks for a beer and a pizza. considering she would probably not eat any of it and I would get more to myself :D

Latest posts

Back