Please help identify my first kipling!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Can any of you kipling fans tell me what my first kipling is called?

I bought it in 2008 from QVC. The guest presenter was not Marie Francoise, I think the lady had dark hair.

I attach a picture. It's a cross-body, small but fits loads inside. Lipstick red the colour, Cherry the monkey. I remember they had a vast array of colours and a very good price so the bag sold out within a few minutes.

It has the usual key fob and pen slots inside. No back outside pocket and an old fashioned mobile phone compartment that is too small for a smartphone so I put mine in the front compartment.

Hope you can tell me, it could have been exclusive to Q of course.

TIA xx

Attachments

• 20140505_220137_resized.jpg
    20140505_220137_resized.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 290
There's often a label saying the name of the bag inside one of the pocket or attached to an inner seam.

all bags after 2003 have an inside label although to begin with it was just codes rather than names

Thanks all mystery solved! I will "hunt the label" when I empty it. It is a fab bag.

I have one of those Well bags too Weathergirl. I agree it's an excellent little bag.

i prefer the smaller bags. my fav is the chilly. no matter how many other bags I buy I always go back to the chilly

Can any of you kipling fans tell me what my first kipling is called?

I bought it in 2008 from QVC. The guest presenter was not Marie Francoise, I think the lady had dark hair.

I attach a picture. It's a cross-body, small but fits loads inside. Lipstick red the colour, Cherry the monkey. I remember they had a vast array of colours and a very good price so the bag sold out within a few minutes.

It has the usual key fob and pen slots inside. No back outside pocket and an old fashioned mobile phone compartment that is too small for a smartphone so I put mine in the front compartment.

Hope you can tell me, it could have been exclusive to Q of course.

TIA xx

Hi, post your pick on kipping's facebook page - maybe they can identify it for you, they are generally lovely and very helpful :)

Latest posts

Back