Plants 2 Garden 20 x Mixed Plug Plant Collection with 4 Planters OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

4 planters? To my eye these don't look much better than the black ones which anything you buy from the garden centre comes in.

I could sell them dozens lying behind my shed!

I haven't bought plants from QVC for many years as all the ones received were so disappointing. Give me Aldi, Morrisons or some fantastic offers from B&Q any day!! In fact, if anyone's interested Aldi have their Hanging Basket Plants (6 pack) in store this coming Thursday at £2.99. I got them last year and they were fabulous. Hydrangeas will be available too in white, pink or blue at £4.99 as well as Hybrid Clematis at £5.99.

In fairness to QVC, they did issue a full refund to me as they weren't interested in the return of dead plants....well, who would be?!

this is terrible value for money not just the pots but the price of a handful of common cheap annual plants

I haven't bought plants from QVC for many years as all the ones received were so disappointing. Give me Aldi, Morrisons or some fantastic offers from B&Q any day!! In fact, if anyone's interested Aldi have their Hanging Basket Plants (6 pack) in store this coming Thursday at £2.99. I got them last year and they were fabulous. Hydrangeas will be available too in white, pink or blue at £4.99 as well as Hybrid Clematis at £5.99.

In fairness to QVC, they did issue a full refund to me as they weren't interested in the return of dead plants....well, who would be?!

Some of Morrisons bedding is just £1 per strip and between 6 - 8 plants and such good value, I get mine there most years. The only grower on QVC that I will ever but from now is De Jager. I have been so disappointed with everyone else. Mind you, Thompson and Morgan have moved over from IW and have bought from them in the past and been very satisfied.

Some of Morrisons bedding is just £1 per strip and between 6 - 8 plants and such good value, I get mine there most years. The only grower on QVC that I will ever but from now is De Jager. I have been so disappointed with everyone else. Mind you, Thompson and Morgan have moved over from IW and have bought from them in the past and been very satisfied.

I've bought those too but the Aldi Hanging Basket 6 pack are more substantial plants. I have a fair number of the Easy-Fill Baskets and don't have the facility to "bring on" plants so I prefer to buy the ones ready for action. Besides, I am rather impatient and don't want to wait too long for a fabulous display!! :wink:

I thought Thompson & Morgan were heading back to QVC after their brief flirtation with IW, no?

Latest posts

Back