Philosophy Summer Grace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

Tootie

Guest Shopper
Just wondered how you are all getting on with Summer Grace? I bought the last Philosophy TSV with the massive bottle of Summer Grace. Have been spraying it liberally because it just doesn't seem to have any smell at all. A slight clean hit when first sprayed then ... nothing! Really struggling to find a nice clean scent that lasts all day. Any recommendations?

Incidentally, it's rained every day since I bought this scent!

I too was hoping it would last longer, but unfortunately it's like the other Graces and the scent disappears very quickly. I love Pure Grace and wear it all the time, but I have to keep applying it throughout the day if I want to smell it. Imo Eternal Grace lasts the longest and I was really hoping Summer Grace would behave the same. It doesn't, but since it's not my favourite I don't mind too much. I'm not keen on a coconut smell I can detect in it.

Shame that's it's not for you. You do get used to perfumes though have you asked someone else if they can smell it after you've been wearing it for a couple of hours?

I usually chop and change my perfume in a bid to "not get used to it". Perfume is such a personal thing it's hard to recommend something with no clue on what you like. I would guess you like quite light perfumes given your choice of Summer Grace. Have you tried Eau Dynamissante by Clarins? It's lovely and fresh and light with some staying power. And you get a thumping great bottle so you can afford to spritz regularly. Smells like summer to me but that's because I usually wear it on a sunny day.

Have you tried spraying it on your clothes? I bought the TSV & I really like Summer Grace, though it does fade quickly. I find it lasts longer if I spray it on my clothes & wrists. CLEAN fragrances are really nice & TK Maxx have been getting the range in recently.

I didn't go for the TSV at the time because I was drowning in Philosophy shower gels/lotions from previous kits (still am) however on a recent visit to JL had a spray of this perfume and to be frank it's a copy of an Avon one called Tahitian Holiday. When I got home I sprayed some of this next to it and they are identical.

All the Philosophy fragrances don't last on me but the shower gels do and even saying that I do love the Amazing and Pure Grace fragrances.

Latest posts

Back