Perricone MD Skincare TSV 05/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dread to think what the price will be. It doesn't contain the uber-expensive facial conformer, which is in the set on the Perricone MD site. Their neuropeptide set is priced at £399 :cash::cash::cash:

I imagine we're looking at a price point north of £100, aren't we?

I dread to think what the price will be. It doesn't contain the uber-expensive facial conformer, which is in the set on the Perricone MD site. Their neuropeptide set is priced at £399 :cash::cash::cash:

I imagine we're looking at a price point north of £100, aren't we?

i like thier moisturisers very good

i like thier moisturisers very good

When you see visible results, you feel more able to justify the cost... but it's an expensive regular purchase. I like Murad, and have seen visible results with that... and if I wasn't working through my mega-stash, I would probably buy that.

Looking back at the last couple of TSVs they were in the region of £130 - £140.

I got the photo plasma in the Powder Beauty Box and have to say my skin does look better since using it. Don't think I would pay the full prices.

Perricone 4 Piece Neuropeptide Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218898

Auto-Delivery Perricone 4 Piece Neuropeptide Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229472

product thumbnail

Share this product
Email
Customer Q&A
Be the first to ask a question
QVC Pricem £195.00
Todays Special Value Price £139.98
P&P £6.95

Designed to improve the look of dull skin and loss of elasticity, this four-piece Neuropeptide Collection from Perricone features the much-lauded Night Cream, plus Firming Moisturiser, Eye Therapy and a Facial Cleanser, which all combine to create a full day-to-night skincare regime. Enjoy luminous, vibrant and firmer-feeling skin with this Perricone skincare collection.

Contains:

1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - with a moisturising complex that is release upon contact with your skin to deliver hydration to your skin while you sleep, this cream helps to minimise the look of fine lines, and uneven skintone while giving your complexion radiance and leaving it feeling supple and smooth
1 x Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser (30ml) - helps to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and revitalise the look of your complexion
1 x Neuropeptide Eye Therapy (15ml) - helps to brighten the look of the eye area while promoting elasticity and diminishing the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles
1 x Neuropeptide Facial Cleanser (177ml) - this rich facial cleanser helps to enhance elasticity and replenish the look of your complexion, cleansing and helping to remove dirt and make-up without drying your skin. Formulated with neuropeptides and DMAE

How to use:
Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser:

Apply in small dots along forehead, cheeks and chin and smooth all over face twice a day
After applying your desired eye treatment, apply along the contours of the eyes in gentle, patting motions

Neuropeptide Eye therapy:

Shake well before use
Use twice a day; morning and evening
Dispense 3 - 4 drops into your palm and use your fingertips to apply evenly along the eye contour in gentle patting motions

Neuropeptide Facial Cleanser:

Apply to dry or damp skin
Use warm water to massage the cleanser into the skin using circular motions
Rinse with warm water

Neuropeptide Night Cream:

Apply a pearl sized amount in the evening

Keep your skin in great condition
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection every 60 days for three more deliveries at the same great value price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229472

just done some calculations using the perricone website its nearly £494.00 for this collection. and its a wash off cleanser my fav type of cleanser. the night cream is 6 months worth and i would use is sometimes as a daytime moisturiser to eek out the collection a bit more. it works out just over £36 a piece which puts it pricewise in the gatineau/elemis/decleor price range. i will treat myself as its my birthday in a few days and always get money. this will be a nice treat.

http://www.perriconemd.co.uk/severe-loss-of-elasticity-prescription.html

I have never been tempted by this range as it is too expensive! The Brand Ambassador does not make me want to try it either!

kara has had fillers not good.. but i tried a nice size sample and i liked the results. it took a few weeks but my skin really did look good. so to try the whole regime for 30 days i feel sure it will be positive. i know that one kit will last me near enough 6 months so no too expensive over the year. i cant use the spa brands as they are too perfumed and essential oil led. and this works out the same price as the other popular ranges that qvc sell and i cannot use.

Maybe one day? but at the moment I cannot think of spending so much on my skincare.Pleased to hear of the good results though.

Ali on at present with Karra (whose cheeks look very large and shiny). Ali responded to someone who has apparently tweeted that she's had work done. She's said welcome to report me to ASA if you want, I haven't had any work done. Ali seems to have discovered false eyelashes with a vengeance. Less a smokey eye look than a sooty eye look... and has been curling her hair (not sure with what)... just to add to the hairdo frenzy on QVC today.

One thing I failed to pick up on earlier and just clocked it on the website...
This TSV is available as either a single item on easy pays (3xEPs) or single payment; but it's also available as an auto-delivery (3 additional deliveries every 90 days). I wonder if QVC has ever offered that before?

Ali on at present with Karra (whose cheeks look very large and shiny). Ali responded to someone who has apparently tweeted that she's had work done. She's said welcome to report me to ASA if you want, I haven't had any work done. Ali seems to have discovered false eyelashes with a vengeance. Less a smokey eye look than a sooty eye look... and has been curling her hair (not sure with what)... just to add to the hairdo frenzy on QVC today.

One thing I failed to pick up on earlier and just clocked it on the website...
This TSV is available as either a single item on easy pays (3xEPs) or single payment; but it's also available as an auto-delivery (3 additional deliveries every 90 days). I wonder if QVC has ever offered that before?

yep on the last perricone TSV i mentioned that

but they are only doing it as a trail & the AD barely gets mentioned on air as its only for the beauty channel & the website

Never been tempted by this range but the reviews in this thread have piqued my interest. That said, I've got a big stock of Elemis to get through so perhaps not on this occasion. Then again, it's fast approaching the 'presents for the teacher' time of year! :thinking:

yep on the last perricone TSV i mentioned that

but they are only doing it as a trail & the AD barely gets mentioned on air as its only for the beauty channel & the website

Ali Young has mentioned it several times, live on air, on the launch show, and the other presentations today. No, they didn't give the item number, and majored on the 3 EPs, but more than I would expect if it was only for beauty channel and website.

Since the single option is on easy pays the better deal would be to order 3 of the individual item spread over 3 monthly payments and save a whopping £6.95. Mind you I think anyone worrying about spreading the cost would be better off buying a lower-priced beauty range.

Latest posts

Back