Peony and P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I'm looking to potentially buy a bouquet of Peony faux flaars for a family member for Christmas, and QVC do have a nice looking set of yellow roses that would be just the ticket. I notice it's a set Peony don't have on their own website but it is a Direct Despatch item, (i.e. Peony keep the stock, pick, pack and send to the customer) so I presume it's a "produced for QVC" item. I've bought direct from Peony in the past, and I know they don't charge any P&P on their standard orders. So, given that they don't actually do anything other than take the initial order, why are QVC charging £4.95 P&P?

I'm looking to potentially buy a bouquet of Peony faux flaars for a family member for Christmas, and QVC do have a nice looking set of yellow roses that would be just the ticket. I notice it's a set Peony don't have on their own website but it is a Direct Despatch item, (i.e. Peony keep the stock, pick, pack and send to the customer) so I presume it's a "produced for QVC" item. I've bought direct from Peony in the past, and I know they don't charge any P&P on their standard orders. So, given that they don't actually do anything other than take the initial order, why are QVC charging £4.95 P&P?

Because QVC are rip off merchants?
Particularly where p&p is concerned, as we all know.

Good point and worth asking Q but be prepared for a pack of lies.

Not bad work if you can get it eh? :mysmilie_14: For every 100 people that order Peopny from QVC, that's £5000 smackeroos in their back pocket for doing absolutely sweet F.A.

Isn't the delivery of PF even worse than Q's normal times?

That's a double kick and in the teeth!

Yes, they come with Royal Mail usually, which is bad enough, but take ages to be despatched as well. I've waited nearly three weeks for their TSV to turn up.

Latest posts

Back