Origins - Has anyone ever used this range?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
Although I recently decided to try the Alpha H range as I think it might be what I need and many on here gave me some great advice regarding Alpha H :mysmilie_508: , I wonder if anyone has used Origins? If so, bad or good? Disappointing or a success? It sounds good, natural ingredients and all, but only if it works.

Many products on the QVC website don't have reviews although they have been presented before now and some only have 1-2 comments. I am looking at the Charcoal Face Mask (100ml) which says it's new today. I quickly checked to see if Origins has it's own website and does. But I thought maybe some here might have a better insight to this range.

:mysmilie_504: for any enlightenment!

Well, Origins has always been part of the Estée Lauder Group and I can't say I've ever been interested enough to try it, but you could always look at the Makeup Alley reviews.

I've tried various products in their range, never really had any results, good or bad. I did try the charcoal mask, it's OK, nothing special, just another mask.

The only thing I do have all the time is the Peace of Mind which you put on your pulse points to relax you, good for flying.

Although the ingredients are supposed to be natural, they still have loads of chemicals in them too!

Does that help?

Peace of mind is fantastic!!! Love it. I've used some of their range. I like them mostly because they smell wonderful. I've never been one to believe all these claims for skincare. Good quality, but without the inflated prices of some high end brands.

I read about an organic skincare range called say yes to carrots, this was compared to origins and came out favourably

It is available in the bigger Boots stores in my area but don't know if anyone else sells it

I have used the white tea range, the frothy face wash and several of the body scrubs and body lotions. Didn't really rate any of the face products but LOVE the Ginger scrub and the Lavender body Products... However must say is an expensive range and I've normally had it as presents or when they do deals on their website. Hope that helps. X

I've tried various products in their range, never really had any results, good or bad. I did try the charcoal mask, it's OK, nothing special, just another mask.

The only thing I do have all the time is the Peace of Mind which you put on your pulse points to relax you, good for flying.

Although the ingredients are supposed to be natural, they still have loads of chemicals in them too!

Does that help?

Thanks lily! I like the idea of the Peace of Mind for flying, will keep that in mind the next time I get to fly. Sounds like something to try. Was considering the mask but if it's just another mask, well, I've got a couple already. The charcoal bit sounded interesting.

The Charcoal Mask has been in Origins for ages. I used to buy a pack of three 30mls sizes of their masks years back. Its quite messy and your wash basin will need cleaning after using. It does brighten your face though.

Origins started up by Estee Lauder their answer to all the natural brands that started appearing. They are quite good at giving samples usually. I could never use their mushroom range as it broke me out.

Checks and Balances is a really good facial wash. Night a Mins cream was lovely, but I cannot stand anything smelling of oranges and it did.

Peace of Mind wheather it really works not sure but it does have the cooling feel.

I have tried a few products in the Origins range, including the charcoal mask and found it to be absolutely useless....so many other masks that are so much better (I found). I think the never a dull moment is my absolute favourite product in the range and the white tea serum is pleasant...

Thanks lily! I like the idea of the Peace of Mind for flying, will keep that in mind the next time I get to fly. Sounds like something to try. Was considering the mask but if it's just another mask, well, I've got a couple already. The charcoal bit sounded interesting.

Peace of Mind is great if you get stressed, I hate flying and always get a stress headache, PoM seems to help take the tension away, especially if you're doing a long haul flight and your nose tends to get bunged up. Good stuff to sniff on a hanky.

Latest posts

Back