OPI 7 piece Minnie Mouse Limited Edition Collection - Anniversary Price!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for this - just ordered using my £10 off a £30 spend code so a bargain!

Em xXx

Cute colours and a good price for full sizes. I've paid £18 on the High Street for Nail Envy in the past!

Thank you for this - just ordered using my £10 off a £30 spend code so a bargain!

Em xXx

I ordered this last night and used the voucher code as well. Best value OPI set that QVC have had for a while.

I might go for it and use my voucher. If I do I'll probably put the red in the drop cos I can't wear red. Unless it's a very pinky red which this might be.

I think you might be OK with this Tinkerbelle ... I've looked at a few blog reviews online and it does look like a rather pinky red to me. Some reviewers say the Confetti Hearts polish is a bit tricky to use but am looking forward to having a go with it :nod:

Did anyone see In the Salon with Alison last night. I caught a little bit of it. Must have been on about 9.00pm. OPI wee on shortly and the presenter Julie gave Alison Young one of these kits. Or at least she gave her part of it. The lacquers and Nail Envy come together in a box similar to the box that the last TSV lacquers came in. I've bought this as a gift for my daughter so am really pleased that it comes complete like this (and I may get to keep the hand cream and lacquer remover for myself!!)

Just wondering how folk who bought this set are getting along with it? I absolutely love all three solid colours and without a doubt its a terrific value set but I'm having a devil of a job getting the little hearts in the confetti/glitter to lay nicely on my nails. All just looks a bit of a mess on me really. Hows everyone else doing?

As predicted I'm not keen on the red. The fuchsia is lovely but too translucent on my fingernails. I have really White tips to my nails and even with four coats I can still see the tips. It is however fabulous on my toes and I'm going to try it on my fingers with a coat of past present fuchsia underneath.

I've only done one nail with the heart glitter one. I got the hearts on the brush easy enough but felt I needed to push them down on to my nail. So I did with a hoof stick. Then went over with a topcoat. But it as it's a glitter it has to be absolutely dry first or you get glitter in your topcoat. It was/is pretty on my right ring finger.

I came across a video which suggested turning the bottle upside down for 10 seconds and then using a cocktail stick to apply the hearts individually. I did this and it worked well!

Em xXx

I have put a couple of bottles incl the heart confetti polish in The Drop, as well as a bottle of Nail Envy. I already have the heart polish as I bought it from EBay before buying this collection

I quite like the fuchsia pink and I've dabbed a heart on each nail. Looks very pretty.

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

I envy you your white nail tips Tinkerbelle! Thats a shame about the red one, I've got it on tonight and you're right in real life it is rather more of a reddy tone than I expected. I think the Fuchsia is very lovely but having lived with the bubblegum pink all day today I've decided that is probably my least favourite of the three. I found I can get the hearts out of the bottle ok but was having trouble getting them to lay on the nail properly .... will persevere & give the cocktail stick a try EmJ.

I've got the bubblegum pink on my toes and I really like it. Maybe it's more of a toe colour if you know what I mean. I expected not to be keen on the red but the kit is still good value anyway. And my friend normally takes any polish I don't want off my hands. If not I'll put it in the drop. I've only painted one nail with it. It was worth a try though as they described it as a pinky red.

I love that the tips of my nails are really white. It means I kook like I've got a subtle French manicure when I've just got clear polish on. Downside though is that I can really only wear very dense polish. I usually stick to neutrals on my fingers though.

Latest posts

Back