One Time Only Prices 27/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Gatineau OTO is quite the bargain. I've been wanting to try the overnight mask for a while. Couldn't resist really.

Strato alert for the second item 😀 sounds rather torch-like!
Tempted, but I've already spent almost £200 on torches this year.

But they were all very special, and up to 35% off.

Not one of these though (YET???) £660, click link for details if you want one, it's 32 times brighter than the QVC lamp - - - -

OLIGHT X9R 140e1027f8e84341ada986495fb3bead.jpg

Last edited:
Tempted, but I've already spent almost £200 on torches this year.

But they were all very special, and up to 35% off.

Not one of these though (YET???) £660, click link for details if you want one, it's 32 times brighter than the QVC lamp - - - -

View attachment 23290
That’s a chunky devil of a torch is there a special job that is designed to do, doesn’t look like the run of the mill torch you’d have in a kitchen drawer or even one you’d have in a tool box, for the odd dark DIY job.

That’s a chunky devil of a torch is there a special job that is designed to do, doesn’t look like the run of the mill torch you’d have in a kitchen drawer or even one you’d have in a tool box, for the odd dark DIY job.
Search and rescue, combines huge beam and/or floodlight options.

The beam is well over 1/4 mile.

OLIGHT X9R shoulder db0d0dc2645645d2af014f216196dbe8.jpg

They do small torches too, here is a size comparison

OLIGHT X9R collection bece69f9856947ec83a2a3059268a935.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't resist the QVC worklight OTO, looks good for the price, it's currently on charge.

It is in a cardboard box with no outer plastic bag, and was left on the doorstep in the rain. :(

They didn't ring the bell, and couldn't even be bothered to put it in my Parcel Safe, which ironically I bought from QVC.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back