Ojon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma 1

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone just looking for some advice. Can anyone tell me if the new formula of Ojon shampoo is any good. I stock piled the old formula and have just run out. I haven't tried the new formula but did I hear from somewhere it is not as good as the old. I really love Ojon and will be disappointed if there are negative comments.......but need to know. If not as good then any comments on Percy and Reed?

Thank you

I hated Percy and Reed!!! Got some samples and tried.

the new Ojon I only have the Colour version, which is more liquid i.e. thinner in texture than the old one. The smell is different now too, I did like the old one's smell like coffee now its orange or citrus. A little still goes a long way as with the old version, I have short hair and the size of a garden pea is more than enough for my hair.

I love the smell of the old Ultra Hydrating and am still ploughing through my stockpile but I have to say the Damage Reverse in the brown bottles is the absolute dogs;-) only really dabbled with Colour Sustain and it's v nice too. Haven't used P+R and considering my love of Ojon, probably never will.

Is there a new Ojon formula? I like P+R; it has a lovely smell with it, and leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and looking shiny. I used to alternate between the two and am, currently, incorporating the Ojon detoxifying shampoo into my routine. But I have to say that Dr Organics, both the manuka and argan oil variations, are my favourite shampoos and conditioners, plus they are a lot easier on the pocket. These are on offer at Holland and Barrett atm, buy one get one half price.

Cant comment on the new Ojon but i didn't like the Percy and Reed stuff at all. It does smell nice but it made my fine, coloured hair very static and by the end of the day it was lank and greasy.

thanks for comments. I see the old formula is the TSV. I'll def be buying it. Just love Ojon. Does what it says on the bottle.

Latest posts

Back