Ojon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sued

Registered Shopper
Looks like they have changed all the formulas since Estee Lauder took over.
Lots of unhappy qvc us customers.
Allegedly they are bulking out products with palm oil.
H of F still have some 1/2 price offers.
I for one am stocking up on the original shampoo/conditioner as shelf life 5 yrs.

The complaints have been going on for about a year. It seems to be certain items there are more complaints about. If I remember its the deep conditioner not the solid one.

Estee Lauder did the same with Aveda, the products are just not the same. Infact they discontinued quite quickly many of the classics, the leave in conditioner for one. Then it seemed like every other month they had a new shampoo and conditioner which did this or that. There was nothing wrong with the classic products.

Many makeup artists even refuse to use MAC anymore saying the products have been dumped down over the years.

They ran poor Stila into the ground and then sold it.

Bobbi Brown (I have her first book), said no woman over 40 should use metalic,shimmer etc. Infact all her eyeshadows and blushes soft matt. Estee Lauder bought the company and bang out came all the metalic eyeshadows and shimmerbricks.

some good prices on the HoF website. Would you recommend any of the other products eg the gloss mist?

Is the original stuff - the gunky treacle in the tub that everybody says smells like old fags - worth getting? I keep on looking at it but there's so much hype it's hard to suss out what it actually does for you!

Is the original stuff - the gunky treacle in the tub that everybody says smells like old fags - worth getting? I keep on looking at it but there's so much hype it's hard to suss out what it actually does for you!

IMO it's worked for me as I suffer with Eczema on my scalp and it's taken the flakiness away.. I only use it once a week (Saturday to be precise). :happy:

I love it too. It is the only Ojon product that I use - just then use any regular shampoo and conditioner afterwards.

I'm a bit worried about something that is included in the kit currently on air, which on the webpage seems to be described as a bend'n'burp disk - I'll just have some beer, thanks.

Seriously, though, I am thinking of letting my (now just over shoulder length) hair grow properly long just to see whether I like it and it could do with some help after about 15 years of throwing chemical colours at it. I always promise myself I'll stick to henna and then I am faced with the faff and gunk and reach for the drugstore box.

I'm a bit worried about something that is included in the kit currently on air, which on the webpage seems to be described as a bend'n'burp disk - I'll just have some beer, thanks.

Seriously, though, I am thinking of letting my (now just over shoulder length) hair grow properly long just to see whether I like it and it could do with some help after about 15 years of throwing chemical colours at it. I always promise myself I'll stick to henna and then I am faced with the faff and gunk and reach for the drugstore box.

Maybe it's in honour of CHuntley...

They don't mention the burp disc on air but it IS the set I'm thinking of going for. Would've preferred just a pot of the goo but this other product looks like it might work for me, too.

Though AY is getting on my wick banging on about how it's "the double size" - it's the 150ml pot. From what I've seen they sell a 100ml pot. So surely it's 1,5? Not that this in any way matters when it comes to selling blather.

Never tried Ojon... but wouldn't mind a try of the guest!! sorry don't know his name but he's a bit of alright aint he?

Never tried Ojon... but wouldn't mind a try of the guest!! sorry don't know his name but he's a bit of alright aint he?

Denis, Denis / Oh, with your pot of goo / Denis, Denis / I'll smear my hair for you / Denis, Denis / and whip your shirt off tooo-ooo-ooo.

:happy:

Personally, I didn't find it spectacular in terms of effect (if you can put up with the smell!). However I've since found that dollop of pure coconut oil massaged into the hair and rinsed out in the same way, gives an almost identical effect for a fraction of the price.

I don't buy all this "exotic rare nut" stuff. It's mainly palm oil.

IMO it's worked for me as I suffer with Eczema on my scalp and it's taken the flakiness away.. I only use it once a week (Saturday to be precise). :happy:

My husband has eczema and it has gone with the use of african black soap. You can get it in liquid or solid form and it works wonders on the skin too. I get mine from America but they do have it on ebay.

Soaproot's good for itchy scalp, but I don't know where you'd get it here - in Germany you can just buy it in the pharmacy. I'm curious enough to try the gunk out but I did get a bit tired of him banging on about Amaranthe - it's hardly new, it's been around for ages and all it is is an exotic form of millet. Make yourself some millet porridge, eat that 2-3 times a week for breakfast and it'll have an instant effect on your hair. Add some avocados to your diet and there's a good chance you'll have all the shine you want.

exotic form of millet. Make yourself some millet porridge, eat that 2-3 times a week for breakfast and it'll have an instant effect on your hair. Add some avocados to your diet and there's a good chance you'll have all the shine you want.

Mum used to give her labrador cod liver oil to prevent over-moulting and it kept her fur in lovely condition and shiny too.

Latest posts

Back