Ojon problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good for Teyana, makes me wonder how long it'll stay online though! :giggle: I hadn't realised the formulations had been changed best make my revitalising mist and treatment last then :confused:

I have just started a thread for the very same reason regarding Ojon. I'm glad they let that review through as it should act as a warning to everyone who, like me, has loved Ojon in the past.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. Just spotted this on AY page. How did Teyana's frank comments end up being published? Don't use it myself so can't comment on product.

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/julybeautymo...iew&cm_mmc=Email-_-July-_-Group2-_-Beauty Day

I am always watching the shows presented by you and listen to your comments carefully, your opinion is very important and your expertise is broad and sophisticated. I understand that you have to be impartial and do not express your personal opinion and you are doing a great job.

That's why.

I am gutted about the formula change, but for what it's worth I really like the new damage reverse shampoo and conditioner. It's not a replacement for my much missed tawaka, but it's the closet replacement I've found. My hair is really smooth, shiny and tangle free.

Latest posts

Back