oh god... its the pollock and franklin love-in

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
southwestern silver with dale and caroline pollack.

switch over now unless you want to see an hour of DF slavering with his wet tongue stuck firmly up caroline's arse-crack. yes we all know she "entertained" him once at her ranch (yes, i dread to think too) since when he's made it his lifes work to lick her botty.

truly sick-making.

Can't stand the man - well, his presenting style obviously as I don't know him off-air (sorry, not very elegantly worded). All the men presenters seem (to me) to have difficulty feigning interest in a product or guest without sounding completely insincere and looking like a grinning cat with facial tics. Anthony H. was the one exception to this rule.

At the risk of being disapproved of on this site , just want to say I also watched them yesterday night . I enjoyed the on screen 'chemistry ' and all the positive vibes floating around ! I always enjoy a look at Southwestern Silver jewellery range although I own only a couple of items . I think it's become very pricey now , though.
I really like Dale Franklin's presenting style . I think he's very polished and professional (like the jewellery range !) and comes across as a nice guy .

At the risk of being disapproved of on this site , just want to say I also watched them yesterday night . I enjoyed the on screen 'chemistry ' and all the positive vibes floating around ! I always enjoy a look at Southwestern Silver jewellery range although I own only a couple of items . I think it's become very pricey now , though.
I really like Dale Franklin's presenting style . I think he's very polished and professional (like the jewellery range !) and comes across as a nice guy .

Very nice ... I enjoyed their show very much and the other ones too. They are both well prepared, professional and positive in attitude. Southwestern Silver is one of my favourite ranges and I try to catch the shows when they come around. Thanks for your comments.

I switched over half way through, not because of Dale or his guest, but because I got fed up of watching the model smiling away to herself (simpleton Beth) I'm sure she has something missing.

Who cares if they are disapproved of? I don't, I like his presenting style too! :sun::blush::sun::happy::sun: Well done Dale, carry on the good work.

Who cares if they are disapproved of? I don't, I like his presenting style too! :sun::blush::sun::happy::sun: Well done Dale, carry on the good work.

as the OP of this thread i can assure you i dont disapprove of people who dont agree with me.

this is not a police state.

feel free to post your opinions without apology or explanation.

Oh, yes?!?

southwestern silver with dale and caroline pollack.

switch over now unless you want to see an hour of DF slavering with his wet tongue stuck firmly up caroline's arse-crack. yes we all know she "entertained" him once at her ranch (yes, i dread to think too) since when he's made it his lifes work to lick her botty.

truly sick-making.

Urgh. What an image! :sweat:

And Caroline "entertained" Dale at her ranch, did she? I wonder if she got her mitts on his "Southwestern Silver" while he was there! :puke:

Latest posts

Back