Obama Collectables on QVC USA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not politicians, but we always have done a 'good' line in the old Monarchy wallplates, tea towels and mugs, statues of Diana etc.

Didn't Woolworths jump the gun a while back and have waiting the engagement tat ready to go out for William and Kate Middleton...

Not politicians, but we always have done a 'good' line in the old Monarchy wallplates, tea towels and mugs, statues of Diana etc.

Didn't Woolworths jump the gun a while back and have waiting the engagement tat ready to go out for William and Kate Middleton...

Not to mention the Charles and Camilla tat. I think the American coins etc. are a lot less tacky than the cheap china they chuck out over here for commemorations

As the first African American President, he'll be an icon for future generations. There were loads of things for sale in Chicago (his home town) last week, with his face plastered all over. Some much more tasteful than others. They are being swept away on a wave of optimism, and I'm happy for them. I didn't buy a souvenir, but I did consider it.

Well, most of these things are very vulgar as you say PaL, but I think I would have been tempted.

He may well end up as disappointing as the rest of them, but I lived through the Civil Rights movement, and I must say, I was in tears during the ceremony today.

Here's hoping!

Latest posts

Back