Northern Nights Clearance prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nanette

Registered Shopper
Four days ago I ordered a Northern Nights Swirl & Diamond 300 TC four piece Duvet set.
which I found in the Clearance area. Priced at £69, I thought I might like this set.
Imagine my surprize when I checked my account on QVC web site, I clicked through to see how the item was selling as you do. Well it had increased to £78, I know it will not affect me, even so it just shows the tricks they get up to when there is a Northern Night or Homeware Clearance hour coming up.

I ordered a flannel set that has been in clearance forever,on monday - and my account still says order in process:wonder:

Seems theres some strange things going on!

Four days ago I ordered a Northern Nights Swirl & Diamond 300 TC four piece Duvet set.
which I found in the Clearance area. Priced at £69, I thought I might like this set.
Imagine my surprize when I checked my account on QVC web site, I clicked through to see how the item was selling as you do. Well it had increased to £78, I know it will not affect me, even so it just shows the tricks they get up to when there is a Northern Night or Homeware Clearance hour coming up.

If you put a set in your basket they are different prices....

Double - £69

King - £75

Superking - £78

Latest posts

Back