Next Tarte TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinkle

Registered Shopper
Any ideas what the next Tarte TSV is going to be? I believe it will be in October sometime.................................:mysmilie_14:

It looks good but I see the eye shadow pallette is brown again. I wish there was a variation as every makeup TSV seems to have brown eye shadows.

It looks good but I see the eye shadow pallette is brown again. I wish there was a variation as every makeup TSV seems to have brown eye shadows.

I thought that too - I don't think Tarte branches out much from their tried and tested colours as their website doesn't offer much variety either :(

I think this MAY be the next Tarte TSV, although there is no mention of it being a TSV on this blog, it's just the price that I think is a giveaway

http://www.just-nice-things.co.uk/whats-coming-qvc-autumn/

Having seen that I'm very very tempted to cancel the Sep auto drop & buy that instead. I'd love to try the foundation & I really like that brush. I also prefer that mascara & the other drop goes back to the plain mascara.
I'm happy with the brown eyeshadow pallets.
I wonder what the lipstick is like.

Tarte insist they only follow colours in nature, so unfortunately that means palettes will always be the nude type colours.

They have single eyeshadows out in the US all metallic and bright out of the box for them colours.

QVC UK might get them in duos at some point?

Latest posts

Back