New tracking link with delivery email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
I noticed since last week emails advising about the delivery of an item now have a link embedded regarding tracking the item. Some didn't have info, the link went to a QVC page with basic delivery information. But one that I got today has a link to Hermes (Yankee Candle ordered on Saturday). That kind of link will hopefully help but why has it taken so long to implement something like this? Hope it does help with tracking parcels but not with the Lola Rose bracelet I ordered on the 9th, it says despateched on the 10th. Reckon I've given it plenty of time to show up on my doorstep. I dread having to call QVC, asking why it hasn't been delivered. Plus I returned an item a couple of weeks ago. At the PO the counterstaff took it into the "booth" as a pre-sort. So I don't think it was likely that it went missing ... at least not on their end.

Who do you go after to be reimbursed? The Post Office or QVC? I can't see QVC giving me credit for something that never made it back to their warehouse. Oh well. Another reason to cut back on purchases from QVC. I really don't like having to chase these things. They make me feel as if I am trying to do a number on them ... like get something for free ...

I think you'd have to chase the PO for something QVC don't acknowledge receiving...
Really QVC should ask for things to go back via Hermes and then at least it's scanned so you know you have that safeguard.
With the PO you have to make sure you have insured it too or they will only pay out so much (eventually!).

Latest posts

Back