Sazza

Staff member
New CID 6 Piece Ultimate Hero Collection
Super Bargain Price £29.88
QVC Price £35.75
Item Number 226322
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

New CID six-piece Ultimate Hero Collection. Contains everything you need to give yourself a fabulous make-over, including mascara, lipgloss, blush and lots more.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226322

Nude option contains:
1 x i-flutter Mascara (Black; 8ml)
1 x i-gloss Light Up Lipgloss with mirror - in Baby Doll (Nude; 6.2g)
1 x i-blush with mirror and light (5g)
1 x (4 x 1.9g) i-shadow Quad with mirror and applicator in shades of Dark Grey (Oman)
6 x i-gloss collection (Multi; 3ml)
1 x i-gel with mirror (Granite; 0.95g)
1 x i-gel (Graphite; 0.95g)
1 x i-gel (Carbon; 0.95g)
1 x brush

Fashion option contains:
1 x i-gloss Light Up Lipgloss with mirror - in Dusty Pink (Pink; 6.2g)
1 x (4 x 1.9g) i-shadow Quad with mirror and applicator in shades of Taupe (laguna)
1 x i-gel with mirror (Plum; 0.95g)
1 x i-gel (Green; 0.95g)
1 x i-gel (Blue; 0.95g)
1 x brush

Glamour option contains:
1 x i-gloss Light Up Lipgloss with mirror - in Baby Doll (Nude; 6.2g)
1 x (4 x 1.9g) i-shadow Quad with mirror and applicator in shades of Dark Grey(Oman)
1 x i-gel with mirror (Granite; 0.95g)
1 x i-gel (Graphite; 0.95g)
1 x i-gel (Carbon; 0.95g)
1 x brush

What are you doing Sazza...????

I was quietly minding my own business and now I've seen this, I'm thinking I'm going to have to order the nude!!!!!!! I don't need anymore makeup!!

Seems a great way to try the range and a bargain. Think I will be suggesting to my other half he puts it away for Christmas for me!!

Thanks for a great find x

I was quietly minding my own business and now I've seen this, I'm thinking I'm going to have to order the nude!!!!!!! I don't need anymore makeup!!

Seems a great way to try the range and a bargain. Think I will be suggesting to my other half he puts it away for Christmas for me!!

The description for Nude and Glamour are the same - does anyone know which kit is the grey, I'm guessing Glamour? Also, did they say what the brown eyeshadows are called?

Someone on facebook complained about contacting CS and they could not tell them why.

This brand has disappeared from House of Fraser Belfast not sure about other branches. I used to walk past and never had the urge to stop.

Moi????? :angel:

Latest posts

Back