New Benefit guest? Is she Rusedski's sister-in-law?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Irishbliss

Registered Shopper
Must admit the American benefit guest kinda put my head away...that is awful of me.

Anyway just switched the show on and recognise the the guest, did they they say anything about her i.e name...who she is?

I am sure her sister is Lucy, wife of Greg Rusedski...Oonagh or Una I think her name is.

Yes it is Greg Rusedski's sister in law.

She has been on QVC before but not with Benefit, can't remember which brand it was she was showing.

Yes, I recognised her straight away - said tennis watcher that I am!
I like her - she demos much better than the girl they used to have. You can see what she's doing and she really tells you what she's doing.
I'm also liking the fact that she doesn't pretend that everything is foolproof - she actually advises caution with the benetint - after all we've all seen the Aunt Sally's out there!

Last edited:
she seems nice,very informative too...just a pity that Alison keeps talking over her and interrupting,God does she never tire of hearing her own voice...soooo annoying
feel better now I've had my moan!

Yes, I recognised her straight away - said tennis watcher that I am!
I like her - she demos much better than the girl they used to have. You can see what she's doing and she really tells you what she's doing.
I'm also liking the fact that she doesn't pretend that everything is foolproof - she actually advises caution with the benetint - after all we've all seen the Aunt Sally's out there!

Can I just say that should be Aunt Sallys! Seem to have lost the ability to punctuate/spell - hopefully only temporarily.

she seems nice,very informative too...just a pity that Alison keeps talking over her and interrupting,God does she never tire of hearing her own voice...soooo annoying
feel better now I've had my moan!

That's nothing compared with Daniel earlier on today asking model Palvay (not sure that's spelled right) numerous questions then interrupting her to say that they had 'to move on' before she could muster an answer!
I think it's Allison's enthusiasm that gets the better of her sometimes.

Yes it is Greg Rusedski's sister in law.

She has been on QVC before but not with Benefit, can't remember which brand it was she was showing.

It was ybf - she made an appearance with it when Stacey couldn't get over to the UK. She was very good with that too, didn't gush too much about it and seemed to know her stuff...

It was ybf - she made an appearance with it when Stacey couldn't get over to the UK. She was very good with that too, didn't gush too much about it and seemed to know her stuff...

Thank you!!! It has been bugging me trying to remember which brand it was!!!

I really liked her. The woman they usually have has one of those voices that drove me mad. Lovely woman and everything just a bit annoying! I also liked they way she was honest about the products and didn't just say that they worked on everyone. It made a refreshing change.

I really liked her. The woman they usually have has one of those voices that drove me mad. Lovely woman and everything just a bit annoying! I also liked they way she was honest about the products and didn't just say that they worked on everyone. It made a refreshing change.

Agreed!
She seems nice too. I saw her and her sister Lucy at Wimbledon one year - interviewing the crowd on Henman Hill (not me, though!) for the BBC - they both seemed lovely girls.

me too her voice drove me mad very nasally!!lol

Latest posts

Back