Need a Good Hand Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suetheiron

Registered Shopper
As I've got the 3 easy pays I'm going to get myself some hand cream.

I've tried the L'occitane shea before and quite liked - any advice on a good one would be appreciated :mysmilie_687:

L'Occitane Shea one for me. I also use the L'Occitane Cherry Blossom one. :)

The L'Occitane shea is the best you can get.

I agree. I quite like also Arran Aromatics's Bergamot and Ginger hand soother. It smells lovely, but the L'Occitane one is more effective and I love the smell of that too. Do let us know which one you'll go for in the end, Sutheiron!

All the L'occitane "flavours" are brilliant. Some lighter than others depending on your needs. I have not seen it for a bit, but i used to like the philosophy handmade one -once you can get past the smell that is!!

I like the L'Occitane Shea butter one and the Cherry Blossom one. Also the Nails Inc ones are quite good, and the Elemis one (can't see that online though). Liz Earle Hand repair isanother of my favourites. I ordered a Decleor one yesterday off eBay, so looking forward to trying that one.. I love hand creams :)

Oooh so much choice. I've never had any Philosophy, I had a sniff at some of the Graces perfumes and they didn't do anything for me.
I think I'll end up going for the L'occitane shea - I've got my little white gloves at the ready :mysmilie_701:
Why can't I resist easy pay, it's not like I don't know I still have to pay for it :mysmilie_81:

I llike to use my L'Occitane ones at night as a treatment for when my hands are really dry, but on a daily basis find the Soap N Glory one does a good job after hand washing etc.Smells lovely and is reasonably priced.

My favourite one is the Zoom Dry Therapy - from the nail care club. Its not on qvc anymore but I used to get it from there. Nothing compares to this - it does a great job and sinks in quickly. It is also not greasy. Wouldnt be able to use your 3 easy pay though!!!

http://www.nailcareclub.com/acatalog/perfectmanicure.html

Thanks for the link Rosey, there looks to be some nice stuff in there.
My nails are rubbish but I keep trying :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back