Nails Inc?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nailaddict

Registered Shopper
Firstly, Hi to everyone. I'm new here (have been lurking for a while!) and just wanted to say thanks for all your very informative and often hilarious posts!

I was just wondering if anyone has seen any Nails Inc shows lately? I know I haven't and I can't see any coming on the tv guide. Have I just missed them or have they disappeared?

Thanks! :grin:

Hi & welcome! Nails Inc seem to be around on QVC, sorry can't be more specific as my nails are not worth spending money on--- but am sure other 'nail addicts' will help on this.I did notice that Nails Inc had a nail bar in my local Debenhams, don't know if that is across the country!
You'll have plenty of laughs on here!

Firstly, Hi to everyone. I'm new here (have been lurking for a while!) and just wanted to say thanks for all your very informative and often hilarious posts!

I was just wondering if anyone has seen any Nails Inc shows lately? I know I haven't and I can't see any coming on the tv guide. Have I just missed them or have they disappeared?

Thanks! :grin:

Hello and welcome :handshake:! I'm another nail product lover. Nails Inc is due to be on Friday 14th May at 9am, 2pm and 10pm. As the TSV isn't due to be shown after 8pm I guess there may be a OTO - there are a couple of people on here who will no doubt have the griff in advance and post for our delectation - they are amazing!

Hope you have a great time on STF!

There was a Nails Inc show the other week but there are some very new items expected for the next shows.
If you're interested InStyle magazine are doing a free exclusive nail polish on the cover of June's issue (out now). Three choices - a bright orange, a griege and a pale pink.
Also Boots are running a promotion with Diet Coke - if you buy 2 x 500ml bottles in Boots you can choose a free Nails Inc polish. I think that's starting now.

Hi Nailaddict, I usually use OPI but loved the look of Nail Inc's mettalic set about a week ago 229839. It arrived yesterday and the colours are brilliant very shiny, green, blue, purple ,red and pink. I couldn't wait to try the green (even though I'm in the garden nearly every day at the mo) as it is the colour of my KA british racing green.lol I love it. enjoy your time on here.

I am a nail polish addict and I do own a fair few Nails inc ones. One of things about them is I have found they tend to go off (go thick, colour separation etc) quicker than LD or OPI or Essie. Some colours are more in need of a top coat as the finish is not as glossy as it could be. (Not Matte ones! but pastel non-shimmer ones. Their colour selection however is brill.

they have great colour choices and the tsvs are always very good value
the quality is not as good as OPI though
the last tsv I got was around January I think,someone will come on and remind me I am sure

Hello and welcome :handshake:! I'm another nail product lover. Nails Inc is due to be on Friday 14th May at 9am, 2pm and 10pm. As the TSV isn't due to be shown after 8pm I guess there may be a OTO - there are a couple of people on here who will no doubt have the griff in advance and post for our delectation - they are amazing!

Hope you have a great time on STF!

Duh, how did I miss that!! Thank you all for your replies- I agree u are amazing!
I must admit my fave nail brand is opi for the quality, but I do love the range of colours that Nails Inc seem to come up with, they always seem to be a little bit different. I have bought some from Boots and Debenhams but I always try and watch the shows on QVC for the sets and the exclusive colours. Adored the Jermyn St with the shimmer in that was in the Xmas TSV- I wish it came in a full size!
Thanks again for the fantastic welcome!
xxx

There was a Nails Inc show the other week but there are some very new items expected for the next shows.
If you're interested InStyle magazine are doing a free exclusive nail polish on the cover of June's issue (out now). Three choices - a bright orange, a griege and a pale pink.
Also Boots are running a promotion with Diet Coke - if you buy 2 x 500ml bottles in Boots you can choose a free Nails Inc polish. I think that's starting now.

Thanks for the heads up on the Instayle mags. Have managed to get hold of the Candy (pink colour although I think it looks a lot like OPI's Done out in Deco) and Mink (similar to Jermyn Street) colours today. Am wearing the Candy now and it's very pretty. x

Latest posts

Back