Nail polish in current Smashbox hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
Any idea what nail polishes Alison Young (dark metallic purple) and the Smashbox girl (lilac)...sorry I've temporarily forgotten her name...are wearing please?

Thanks in advance :)

Any idea what nail polishes Alison Young (dark metallic purple) and the Smashbox girl (lilac)...sorry I've temporarily forgotten her name...are wearing please?

Thanks in advance :)

I was admiring that lilac last night...

No idea about Nina's I'm afraid. I assume she flew over wearing it and so it might not be a QVC brand. She always has great taste in polish, though. Haven't seen AY's yet but Nails Inc did a gorgeous metallic blue-purple called The Mall in the metallic kit and it might be that.

AY had a bright pink on in an earlier Smashbox show and I think that one was Nails Inc Shoreditch. Not that that helps you much! Have football on a moment, will try to take a peek at half time!

Just had a quick look - think it is too purply (and not blue enough for NI's The Mall). It could be one by Leighton Denny's Rebel which Pipa wears a lot. Of course it could be an upcoming OPI one!

The colour is Rebel from the Colour Me Perfect Collection by Leighton Denny. I have it and it is a lovely colour. I forgot I had it so am just about to apply it now before I go to sleep!

Bet:1:

PS, it was shown in the last beauty hour.

The one that Nina was wearing could be OPI Done Out in Deco from the new South Beach Collection. x

No idea about Nina's I'm afraid. I assume she flew over wearing it and so it might not be a QVC brand. She always has great taste in polish, though. Haven't seen AY's yet but Nails Inc did a gorgeous metallic blue-purple called The Mall in the metallic kit and it might be that.

I am wearing the mall now on my nails and it is Nails Inc the metallics. its gorgeous, and then I have yellow music note design on mine. "design a Nail"

Latest posts

Back