Moronic Questions to Guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Charlie and Glen were doing their best in the The Big Freeze Fashion Clearance with a deckchair cover, sorry striped summer jacket that they've dragged out for the last 10 years. What that's got to do with freezing weather is beyond me. Anyway it comes with a slippery lacy camisole.

Charlie asked Glen "could you wear it with a white T shirt?" What did he expect the answer to be? "No definitely not. Of course you can't you stupid t**t."

I've noticed the same kind of ridiculous question quite a few times recently. :mysmilie_506:

He needed to get the ok from the fashion guru himself. Maybe he'll be sporting it at the weekend with some pumps...

How long has that Dialogue 'two piece' been around? It does seem like 10 years. Surely they have realised by now that no one wants the damn thing.

Not that I am interested in their curtains-cum-frocks, I was interested in their use of the word 'clearance'.

True, one was half price, a Dennis Basso [spit] concoction but most of the other stuff had a couple of quid off. For 'clearance' I would expect the prices to be ridiculously lower [I mean really lower not babbling QVC presenter ridiculously lower].

dire clothes, extortiante prices for clearance and exorbitant p and p, wonder what Mary Queen of Shops would make of it? (lots of spelling mistakes, but it I have been finishing the left over Christmas drink, now that's my idea of clearance!)

Charlie and Glen were doing their best in the The Big Freeze Fashion Clearance with a deckchair cover, sorry striped summer jacket that they've dragged out for the last 10 years. What that's got to do with freezing weather is beyond me. Anyway it comes with a slippery lacy camisole.

Charlie asked Glen "could you wear it with a white T shirt?" What did he expect the answer to be? "No definitely not. Of course you can't you stupid t**t."

I've noticed the same kind of ridiculous question quite a few times recently. :mysmilie_506:

It's the same when the presenter will ask the model during a skincare demo:
"How does that feel on your skin?" The person's hardly likely to say, "Well, you know what, Ali, now don't hit me or anything, but it feels really horrible, and it's starting to sting now. The other day I bought a £3 cream in a supermarket, and it honestly feels much more moisturising than this, and it smells better, too. Erm, is the skin meant to peel away like this?"

Oooops I bought it in pink in the Jurassic age !!! the jacket went to the charity shop years ago, I did keep the cami though, which is ok in the summer under a light shrug.

Latest posts

Back