More Yankee Candle Products For Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I'm continuing with my Yankee clear-out due to OH complaining they give him a headache.....same for me with some of the fragrances. I've come across a box containing 20 Wax Tarts if anyone's interested. I know the bulk of the fragrances are geared to Christmas time but if QVC can have 'Christmas in July' then perhaps I can have 'Christmas in June' instead.......:grin: Here's the assorted fragrances:-

Christmas Eve; Happy Christmas; Mulled Wine; Sparkling Cinnamon; Mandarin Cranberry; Pomegranate Cider; Christmas Bayberry; Home Sweet Home; Vanilla Lime; Sage Citrus; Jack Frost; Sparkling Snow; Christmas Cupcake; Clean Cotton; Cinnamon & Sugar; French Vanilla; Evening Air; Lemon Lavender; Mountain Pine; Fresh Cut Roses;

I would like £14.00 for the lot, which includes Second Class P&P, and that makes it less than 70p per tart by the time you deduct the Royal Mail costs. However, please get in touch with me if you fancy just an odd fragrance or two. Payment via PayPal ('gift' please) or cheque would be fine.

Many thanks for looking and please pm me if you have any questions or you're interested in buying.

Yankee Candle Small Jar Shade & Plate For Sale

As I no longer burn Yankee Candles I've decided to sell this lovely Rosebud Small Jar Shade and Plate which has only been used a couple of times and is in an excellent clean condition. The Plate has four protective feet and a 5" diameter. The Shade is 3" high and has a mixture of colours, including blue, pink, green and white. I would like £7.50 for it which includes Second Class P&P. Payment via PayPal ('gift') or cheque please.

Many thanks for looking and please pm me if you have any questions or you're interested in buying.

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 41
Yankee Candle Jar Shade & Plate For Sale

Here's another Jar Shade & Plate although I'm not sure if it fits medium or large jars but perhaps Yankee fans will know from the measurements! It's the "Vintage Mom" design and has never been used. The plate has a lovely scalloped edge and four raised legs, giving it a little bit of height from the surface. The total diameter is 7.5" and the area for the base of the jar to sit is 4" so I guess that would be for the large size. The shade has a height of 5" and again there is a scalloped edge. I would like £15 for this please which includes Second Class P&P but please bear in mind that it is quite weighty. Payment via PayPal (gift') or cheque please.

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 40
Anyone interested in these Yankee products? Really want to get them out of the house so I would consider reasonable offers!

Latest posts

Back