ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moonstone Square Faceted Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 648828
QVC Price £43.50
Today's Special Value Price £36.36
P&P: £3.95

dont think it is a TSV

This friendship bracelet is made in sterling silver and features a rainbow-toned moon stone. Give this to a special friend to remind them that they're in your thoughts.

Rainbow moonstone: 1 x (16mm x 10mm) - sourced from India
Sterling silver
Chinese knot fastening
Length: 25cm (9.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.648828

Is it common to be able to see videos of upcoming TSVs?

On another note I would have been interested if it hadn't be faceted as I only like opaque stones polished as faceting makes them look very dull.

It looks like a Victory V! I don't like the friendship slider fastening that QVC seems determined to flog to us; is it because they're cheaper than a lobster claw, plus it allows the bracelet to fit a wider range of wrists? I'll be glad when this trend has run its course.

Is it common to be able to see videos of upcoming TSVs?

On another note I would have been interested if it hadn't be faceted as I only like opaque stones polished as faceting makes them look very dull.

The video is common for jewellery, they are doing it more and more, its not a presentation, just a video of the piece going around and around on a black background so you "see it" the videos aren't that good though

Wonder when this is for........no jewellery TSV's (apart from B&W) in next few weeks! Wonder if it is really an OTO for Moonstone show tomorrow!

It's very ugly and I think the moonstone will be top heavy and always end up on the underside

my thoughts entirely as I saw it going round and the faceting dose nothing for the stone a very ungainly piece, I was quite excited when I saw the title as I love Moon Stone but not this one Q have ruined it as far as I am concerned, but some one will buy it or will we see it lingering in clearance for months to come.

Latest posts

Back