ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Simon Biagi - used car salesman
Dale Franklin bingo caller
Craig Rowe - holiday rep
Ali Keenan - schoolteacher
Julia Robers -dancer, actress, model, author :0)
Jill Franks - Hairdresser's assistant
Anne Dawson - that person who answers the phone and changes the towels in a brothel... "maid"
Charlie Brooks - female impersonator
Julian Ballantyne -professional northerner
Claire Sutton - continuity announcer for CBBC
Anna Cookson - Sales Assistant, Disney Store
Catherine Huntley - toilet attendant

That's not a job LIAM. Can we please TRY to keep this thread on topic just this once? :confused:

So, it's what other jobs would you imagine the presenters doing.

Over to you

Claire Sutton: Babestation
Debbie Flint: Pound Stretcher\Pound Land\fair ground\car boot sale\energy firm rep\"where there's blame there's a claim" rep
Charlie Brook: in full drag working on a Clarins counter

That's not a job LIAM. Can we please TRY to keep this thread on topic just this once? :confused:

So, it's what other jobs would you imagine the presenters doing.

Over to you

Oooooh I luv it when you get all masterful BB !!!!!!

Carmel - stand in waxwork model
Debbie Greenwood - bra sizer in lingerie department
Kathy Taylor - school dinner lady
Micael - singing telegram in leprachaun outfit
Debbie Flint - Cash for Gold rep
Pippa Whateverhernameistoday - tour guide on the Inca trail (her voice could be heard for miles)

Alison Young - Dominatrix.
She has the whips, is not afraid to give someone a slap and judging by some of the gear she's rolled up in for work, can't imagine the outfits would faze her.

Anne Dawson - Traffic Warden
"Do you know What? You can't park there"

Kathy Tayler - Clapped out P.E teacher
who's given up trying to get the little treasures to do any exercise and instead has joined them behind the big tree on the playing fields to eat crisps.

Jill Franks - Lady wot lunches
but doesn't actually eat much, just compares handbags with her "girlfriends"

Debbie Flint - Funfair Fortune Teller
"Cross my palm with SILVER dear, and I'll tell you what's in the future for you. Cross my palm with GOLD and tell you what you want to hear.

Years ago we used to have 'post of the week/month' if it was still going I would nominate madaunty's above post, imo it has got everything...humour without being nasty, and so true and well thought out.

Last edited:
MMmmmmm here are mine.....

Claire Sutton - Stand-in for Soo (the puppet on Sooty and Sweep)...definitely got the voice for it.

Debbie Flint - One of those Cold Callers who try to tell you that you've won a holiday to Bermuda...that is if you turn up to one of their overseas property rental talks, where there will definitely be no pushy selling (as if).

Jilly Halliday - Stand in for Rapunzel at the Christmas Pantomime...it's all her own hair yer know.

Simon Biagi - Stand in for the bloke on the corner of the street who sits holding a card saying "a few pennies please to get a decent meal".

Jill Franks - Professor of English (just cos she's got a way with words...even though they are wrong).

Pipa Gordon - Assistant in Starbucks, who drinks so much caffeine she gets too hyper and can't stop babbling.

Julia Roberts - Just about to appear on "This is your Life"...telling us everything we want to know about how wonderful she is. Then turning up as guest on every talk show possible to tell us about the new book she has coming out.

Charlie Brook - Stand-in for Roy Walker on Catchphrase before starting his stint as a Lady Boy in downtown Soho.

Sorry If I pinch any of your answers but I do so as I think they are spot on and can't be bettered so please take as compliment

Claire Sutton: reading CBeebies bedtime story
Simon Biagi: Used Car Salesman
Charlie Brook: Estate Agent
Craig: Redcoat at Butlins
Pipa Gordon: Really shouty Aerobics instructor
Alison Young: lecturer
Jill Franks: sales assistant
Kathy Taylor: School PE teacher
Anna Cookson- mature student
Alison Keenan: schoolteacher
Jilly Halliday - stay at home mum in nice house in the country
Dale Franklin: travelling salesman.
And Finally... Julia Roberts. Shopping TV presenter. Sorry but she is just good at it. Definitely in the right job. If I had to choose another it would be presenter on This Morning.

Carmel, wedding planner-she could talk about her favourite subject all day long! Anna, nervous ,keen primary school teacher fresh out of uni and desperately trying to impress the headmistress. Ali Young ,riding school instructor yelling "heels down Tabitha" at a circle of little kids bouncing round on Thellwell ponies. Charlie Brook, Gok Wans new assistant telling all THE "GIRLFRIENDS" how to dress and look good naked!

Julia Roberts…..….…Cobbler
Miceal Murphy…..….Hunt Jockey
Dale Franklin…...……Pantomine Horse (rear end)
Claire Sutton……..…Nursery School Assistant
Julian Ballantyne.….Gynaecologist
Charlie Brooks…..….Pantomine Dame
Alison Young…..….. Doctors Receptionist
Catherine Huntley…Party Pooper
Jill Franks……..…..….Lie Detector Tester

Alison Young - Dominatrix.
She has the whips, is not afraid to give someone a slap and judging by some of the gear she's rolled up in for work, can't imagine the outfits would faze her.

Anne Dawson - Traffic Warden
"Do you know What? You can't park there"

Kathy Tayler - Clapped out P.E teacher
who's given up trying to get the little treasures to do any exercise and instead has joined them behind the big tree on the playing fields to eat crisps.

Jill Franks - Lady wot lunches
but doesn't actually eat much, just compares handbags with her "girlfriends"

Debbie Flint - Funfair Fortune Teller
"Cross my palm with SILVER dear, and I'll tell you what's in the future for you. Cross my palm with GOLD and tell you what you want to hear.

very very good !!

Simon Biagi - the person from IT that you hope never gets in the lift with you.
Dale Franklin - owns a guest house in Ventnor with his "partner".
Craig Rowe - primary school assistant, with leanings toward theatre and the "arts". he runs the annual Art Festival and the Xmas panto.
Ali Keenan - runs the reception at the local surgery.
Julia Robers - Queen of the local Country Club. Doesn't need to work, her husband is a successful "businessman".
Jill Franks - unemployed, has yet to realise that when at interviews there is no "I" in team.
Anne Dawson - owns the local craft/wool shop. some people in the town think she has links to the rumoured white witches.
Charlie Brooks - travels up from "the island" where he lives with his "partner". would love to be Liz Earle's PA but has to make do with running the beauty concession in the local department store.
Julian Ballantyne - works in the DIY store. a bit of a hit with the ladies (and some of the men) after he performed the Full Monty one Xmas at the Country Club.
Debbie Flint - bar manager at the Country Club. not a favourite of JR's who always wonders why her husband spends so long at the bar and tips so much! clue - Debbie is FUN and loves her low cut tops.
Catherine Huntley - hopes to open the towns' first cup cake store.
Alison Young - owns and runs the local private girls school and horse club, a sort of modern day Margaret Rutherford with whips.

Julia Roberts.appear ..a new episode of Third Rock from the sun..(.on another planet)
Charlie presenter of .How To Look Good Naked. (cringeworthy)
Craig ...blue Peter presenter
Claire ..lol soo for sooty is a great one lolol already been said btw
Dale.... co presenter with Charlie.
Pippa....a part in Pantomime as Peter Pan
Jilly....Avon
Alison...A Barbara wood house (..loves dogs and very bossy)
Richard Jackson...postman ( he is a dead ringer for mine):wink: