Molton Brown TSV 06/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes it is an Italian Spinone 🙂best dog I’ve ever owned.
They are lovely...****** big feet though....
I knew a lady about 30 years ago who had several. Think she was one of the first to have them in the UK. Great characters, one used to pinch potatoes from the vegetable rack and hide them round the house

Oh No! I haven’t been on for a few days and I just bought their latest quad, and now this!!!! I’m very tempted by option 1. I fancy trying the Clementine one and love Silver Birch. Yes please to the red handwash as well. I don’t want the minis but my lovely neighbours who are so kind to everyone are travelling this Christmas so they could go in the Xmas present. I’m not that bothered by Tobacco but it is only a small one and could be converted to a handwash. Fortunately I’m not that keen on the handwash in option 2 and I cannot stand Gingerlily and Ylang Ylang. So if I remember (😂😂😂) I shall get option 1, assuming it’s a super-bargain price of course!

They are lovely...****** big feet though....
I knew a lady about 30 years ago who had several. Think she was one of the first to have them in the UK. Great characters, one used to pinch potatoes from the vegetable rack and hide them round the house
Oh yes they are great thieves 🙂 only problem is keeping their beard clean, anyhow sorry to divert from MB of course I could say I washed him with the shower gels 😂

Yes, put me down for option 1, might even get two;)
You’ve been hanging around this forum for too long and picked up everyone else’s bad habits.

The 30ml ones are weird IMO. I can get 5 showers out of a 50ml bottle so logic states that I should be able to get 3 showers out of a 30ml bottle but I never can. I struggle to get 2 showers out of them. Very strange because it's obviously not that I'm using too much it it? 😂😂
This phenomenon is entirely down to how weird you are, not the bottles.

Just getting the one are you? 😉
There’s no need for that!

Oh No! I haven’t been on for a few days and I just bought their latest quad, and now this!!!! I’m very tempted by option 1. I fancy trying the Clementine one and love Silver Birch. ….. So if I remember (😂😂😂) I shall get option 1, assuming it’s a super-bargain price of course!
Who are you kidding? Everyone knows you’ll think of nothing but between now and when it launches.

You all need help.

Latest posts

Back