Molton Brown Renew & Escape 2 Piece Body Lotion Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown Renew & Escape 2 Piece Body Lotion Collection
Item Number: 207965
QVC Price £38.50
One Time Only Price £31.68
P&P £4.95

This Molton Brown duo includes two delightful varieties of body lotion. Moisturised skin and delicious scents; this Molton Brown collection is a luxurious winner.

Contains:

1 x Japanese Orange body lotion (300ml) - citrus zest with a spicy kick
1 x Templetree body lotion (300ml) - notes of jasmine, fruity rose and sandalwood

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207965

Whether these are nice or not - it means the wittering windmill (guest presenter) will be back, repeating all that meaningless guff about London via Bali or whatever. I won't be tuning in...

'Wittering windmill'

Priceless. I couldnt place her, but the moment the show started, there she was, flailing hands about with fingers spread wide, hands zipping around.

It made me realise how little i actually watch the Q. I've usually got it on in the background, and only look up at something interesting - but thank you for that. I'm smiling now.

shes related to the hotel inspector apparently...the tsv only sold 8,000 units to date shocked

shes related to the hotel inspector apparently...the tsv only sold 8,000 units to date shocked

I'd rather have the hotel inspector presenting MB than her. She's a novelist (and don't QVC have a glut of those already?) and should get back to that. I'm sure she's a perfectly pleasant person when not on QVC, but she grates on me.

Just shows how glued to QVC I've been so far this week - I had to check to see what the TSV was today. I'm not really shocked about the TSV - the patterns are grim.

She grates on me too!

And, Mrs Windmill, if it says Japanese in the title, I think we can work out it is London via Japan. I do not like those tag lines at all. I live in London and even I get sick of hearing it. Plus it sounds like an airline route doesn't it?

mb body lotions are dire really cheap and they roll off the skin poor formualtion

Over-priced too. £10 for 100 mils of shower gel and I'm not surprised they're still trying to flog off the TSV. I used to be a big fan of MB in the old days but now I've found better and cheaper.

I think they were too long off QVC and customers have looked elsewhere, L'Occitane have taken over top spot in this department,

I agree.
I also think that when MB were last on Q, people weren't so clued up on ingredients in these type of products.
I know SLS is a big concern for a lot of people now, but maybe not so much 10 years ago? Personally I'm fine with it, but even I think it 'cheapens' a brand if they still use it.
When you're paying £18.00 for a bottle of shower gel, knowing that it probably only cost 50p to produce, it sticks in the throat IYSWIM?

even some l'occitane products have sls. its an odd thing this sulphate story. some high end products will use some sls but buffer it with some of the other more acceptable sulphates.

I'm a little more tolerant of SLS in body products (like the ABC Skinwash), but for face or hair - definitely not. I used to think I had dandruff until I started using Liz Earle shampoo... no SLS, no flakes. Everyone's experience is unique - both in terms of what triggers problems and what sorts them out.

Latest posts

Back