model Tiffany

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I think thats her name.....she always does the bath adverts in the national papers too.

Just seen her links of london at Windsor.OMG theres been some major surgery on that face...unless shes botox-ed to the hilt.

Didn't speak to her.....felt a bit embarrassed in front of the DH saying psst...are the model from QVC?!

Bu it definitely was!!

Tiffany always seems really nice. I cannot imagine that that is her real name though. Tiffany wasn't a name I would have thought popular in the 40's or 50's.

Doesn"t she own a sporty car, i imagine its red and very expensive.
Lucky her. I"d be tempted to get a small bit of work done, if
i"d the money.

Yes, she is one of the models that gets where castor oil can't !

Apart from the baths, and mature dating agencies, open any page of Yours magazine and she is there, promoting anything from Plumbs covers to cruises, she even turned up in my village magazine, as the face promoting our Undertaker !!!!!! there is no escaping her.......

I often wonder with this mega-overload of her services whether there is a severe shortage of mature models, but surely not.

There was a rare sighting of her without make-up a few weeks ago, on a cosmetic show, - the before-shot was pretty awful (like most of us without a little help), in fact she was unrecognisable.

Tiffany Suchard is her name.

she claims to be a TV presenter as well as model. Reckons she was on that 70's daytime TV programme "House Party".

she's not brummy. she once appeared in a gale hayman ad. the one where she's got a very sexy grey haired hubby and she's swanning round a fab house putting a cocktail fress on and ending with her strapping a pair of transparent pvc high heeled sandals to her horny toe-nailed feet.

anyway, when Q first aired the ad it was Tiff doing the voiceover. BEEEEG mistake! it was all schhhh and scshssssss. It sounded like she had really badly fitting false teeth. "Gale Hayman ishhhst's my Beauty Bessscsllllsht Friend". Hideous. Eventually they put a different voice over on the ad.

She's a good looking woman for her age, and a trim figure. But hell of a lot of work going on. By the looks of her she's had a completely new set of teeth since the ad so maybe she can speak properley now.

On a recent beauty show, Allison (I've got a big mouth) Young, announced to viewers that Tiffany had had a 'teeth job' done! She really should engage her brain before speaking. Tiffany looked far from happy.

On a recent beauty show, Allison (I've got a big mouth) Young, announced to viewers that Tiffany had had a 'teeth job' done! She really should engage her brain before speaking. Tiffany looked far from happy.

well i dont know why Tiff should care, it's plain for all to see. Many people over a certain age on TV have the same set of teeth. I think they all came out of the same box. Liz Earle has them too.

Flip you do notice things i never thought of BurlyBear. Will have to look at Liz now to check it out

How mean is that ?!
I'd have decked her

Flip you do notice things i never thought of BurlyBear. Will have to look at Liz now to check it out

If you look at her on her Isle of Wight promo, and how she looks now, her teeth are totally different. As are her lips.

Katy Collagen has paid a visit, as well as the dental surgeon.

You"re right, she actually looks better now than she did in that advert, and it was
probably years ago. She always looks serene, and talks calmly and the lovely
music all sets the scene, for you could look like me , if you use my products

There's a close up of her teeth in one of her website promo pictures, and despite looking lovely and even, there was something distinctly 'false' about them.

I wonder how old she is. Having seen her without make up, I would say late 50's, - when standing in the fashion shows she has a 'hunched' way of standing now, tends to be more noticeable as you get older. I caught sight of myself in a shop window and thought "who the hell is that !" I was hunched without realising it, gawd its a frightening wake-up call to be sure.

well i dont know why Tiff should care, it's plain for all to see. Many people over a certain age on TV have the same set of teeth. I think they all came out of the same box. Liz Earle has them too.

Well, I certainly would care that personal details are broadcast to trillions of viewers. How many times has AY mentioned personal info about other presenters or guests during a show. Another one was when she told everyone that Paul from Bobbi Brown had just married his partner in a civil ceremony. He had not mentioned it previously and looked a bit pissed off when she asked him the guys name. Nosy bag!

Latest posts

Back