Miele p+p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Miele is, without doubt, a premium brand in household and domestic appliances. When we refurbished our kitchen, it was a choice between neff and miele for me. I wouldn't pay over a grand for a washing machine. To add insult to injury, however, the Q are asking you to spend exactly that, plus £50 for the privelege of receiving it! Bose is also a top of the range brand, but they offer free p+p - this is an arrangement made with the supplier, not the Q. Even if £1000 was my budget I would not, on principal, buy it from QVC, when postage is so exorbitantly high.:down:

What I just found a bit bizarre with the washing machine is that they said they would take your old one away etc. Now I know a lot of companies do this nowadays BUT most of them don't offer a money back guarantee unless the new product is faulty.

So what if you order this from QVC, they take your old machine away, then you decide to use your 30 day MBG as you don't actually want the product after all .............. will they bring your old machine back to you :wink::giggle:

What I just found a bit bizarre with the washing machine is that they said they would take your old one away etc. Now I know a lot of companies do this nowadays BUT most of them don't offer a money back guarantee unless the new product is faulty.

So what if you order this from QVC, they take your old machine away, then you decide to use your 30 day MBG as you don't actually want the product after all .............. will they bring your old machine back to you :wink::giggle:
Thats a really good point - they'd have to drag it out from the skip lol

Thats a really good point - they'd have to drag it out from the skip lol

Unless they're running a side-line and they've broken it down for spares! :cheeky:

I didnt watch it this time when it was on air however last time when they showed them i did hear them say that if u take advantage of them taking ur old machine away. they cant return it if u decided u dont like ur new machine, so basically it means ur 30mbg is pointless on white gds.

So in all honesty you'd probably be better getting it from one of the high street retailers and taking advantage of their interest free credit deals :confused:

So in all honesty you'd probably be better getting it from one of the high street retailers and taking advantage of their interest free credit deals :confused:
Yep and ud pay alot less and get to compare differnt brands side by side and some offer free delivery

I think they did mention, when doing one of the bed ranges, that they will take your old bed away, but that you should be sure you are going to keep the new one. Apart from QVC warning us, it really is just common sense.

Latest posts

Back