Michael Di Cesare Is He Here?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Just wondering if Michael made it over before the volcano?

Can't see them being able to do his shows without him, unless the get a stand in hairdresser. But then Michael's range is not widely available in the UK so can't see hairdressers being up to date on the products.

Or then again perhaps Alli Young has had him tied up in her stables for days.:tongue:

Julia mentioned during the LE hour that he is here and they had just been doing th before shots of his models.

Disappointed that he did not have the Purifying Oat Hair Wash, perhaps it has been discontinued.

Hi folks..my first post, just joined! Someone mentioned the Oatwash shampoo, which I used to like too, tho I've tried the Peptide and that's ok - anyway just found a site called Department Store Online UK which has the oatwash shampoo on at £12.50.

sadly I was a devotee many years ago..loving his oatwash shampoo but more importantly his PRESERVING SPRAY.....as he has brought neither back this time, I have not bought anything. Remember..I wrote a stern email to QVC when he deserted us last time stating that I had "been left up sh*t creek without a paddle!"................well I have got a new paddle now!

Hi folks..my first post, just joined! Someone mentioned the Oatwash shampoo, which I used to like too, tho I've tried the Peptide and that's ok - anyway just found a site called Department Store Online UK which has the oatwash shampoo on at £12.50.

Welcome to the forum Busymum, enjoy posting here.

sadly I was a devotee many years ago..loving his oatwash shampoo but more importantly his PRESERVING SPRAY.....as he has brought neither back this time, I have not bought anything. Remember..I wrote a stern email to QVC when he deserted us last time stating that I had "been left up sh*t creek without a paddle!"................well I have got a new paddle now!

Heard him mention he will be bringing it back together with an another old favourite.

They are selling Preserving Spray on Ebay.

no idea if his stuff is any good or not - but the packaging/labelling looks very cheap, like it should be in the pound shop...

I bought some stuff last time he was here and sent most of it back as thought it was rubbish - you could probably get better in the pound shop!:cheeky:

BUT I got styling products and a dry shampoo type thingy, so can't comment on the actual shampoos and conditioners, from what others are saying they sound a lot better than the stuff I tried.

They are selling Preserving Spray on Ebay.

I bought one recently and the spray nossle was like a waterfall..complained & was sent another and the same!........I need a fine mist.......I need the real deal.....it is a bee in my bonnet.

:mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504:

All I can say is that if his products are so marvellous, then why is his hair in such a bad way...... it puts me off ordering anything he sells. Does the man not own a mirror.

Latest posts

Back