Merry Christmas All

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
As I probably won't be on the Forum much over the next two weeks I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2013. Gemma. XXXXX

As I probably won't be on the Forum much over the next two weeks I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2013. Gemma. XXXXX
I'm going to be the nosey one here. Are you going away somewhere hot and sunny.???
Have a lovely time where ever you are, and a wonderful new year xx

I'm going to be the nosey one here. Are you going away somewhere hot and sunny.???
Have a lovely time where ever you are, and a wonderful new year xx

I am actually in Cape Town visiting my daughter and first grandchild so it will be a very special Christmas for me and my husband. Internet connection isn't always reliable so I took the opportunity to post when I had the chance. Don't want to make you jealous, but it has been 30 plus all week and the hot weather is set to continue. Lovely though it is, it doesn't seem right having Christmas in such heat!

Thanks Gemma, a very happy Christmas to you too. I hope you have a happy and healthy 2013

Merry Christmas. Are you having a braai on the beach on Xmas Day? I used to love going to Camps Bay when I lived in Cape Town

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I am actually in Cape Town visiting my daughter and first grandchild so it will be a very special Christmas for me and my husband. Internet connection isn't always reliable so I took the opportunity to post when I had the chance. Don't want to make you jealous, but it has been 30 plus all week and the hot weather is set to continue. Lovely though it is, it doesn't seem right having Christmas in such heat!

Oh wow that will be brill, your very first grandchild. Lucky you and hubby. Im more jealous of that than the weather.
Still waiting and waiting. Take lots of photos and enjoy this special Christmas. Nothing like the smell of a baby

Merry Christmas. Are you having a braai on the beach on Xmas Day? I used to love going to Camps Bay when I lived in Cape Town

Definitely a braai but probably not at Camp's Bay as the traffic and parking is horrendous! Where did you live in Cpt If you don't mind me asking?

BurlZ would fit right in at Camps Bay wouldn't he?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you and your family Gemma and a Happy New Year

And a Merry Christmas to you too Gemma! Hope you have a marvellously wonderful trip & a stonkingly fab Christmas! I'm sure you will! Enjoy every moment of it! xx

I lived in Gardens when I lived in CT about 22 years ago!! I grew up in SA although I was British born. Came back to the UK about 19 years ago.

Burlz would so love Camps Bay. It's where all the (really) handsome men are! And rich ones too!

Happy Christmas Gemma to you and yours.

Do you miss the UK? The one time I was abroad on Christmas day. (NY), It was nice but SO not the same! I probably felt that way because I was stuck over there with an ex, and away from my family.

Happy Christmas Gemma to you and yours.

Do you miss the UK? The one time I was abroad on Christmas day. (NY), It was nice but SO not the same! I probably felt that way because I was stuck over there with an ex, and away from my family.

As mad as it sounds, yes I do! I miss the cold weather(bonkers, I know) barbecue in 30 degrees isn't the same as Christmas Lunch in the cold. However, none of that matters as we are with our beautiful little granddaughter. I do love S Africa though.

As mad as it sounds, yes I do! I miss the cold weather(bonkers, I know) barbecue in 30 degrees isn't the same as Christmas Lunch in the cold. However, none of that matters as we are with our beautiful little granddaughter. I do love S Africa though.

Aww, that's lovely, know just how you feel. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas in the sun with your family.

Latest posts

Back