Me Eyelashes!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Woke up this morning and right eyelash tips were all over the place, left/right/down. How could they grow so much overnight? Started using Revitalash 2 weeks ago, ordered 26.4. Since Jan.1 tried Mavala double-lash (conditioned), Talika Lipocils Expert (new lashes sprouted/less shedding/growth), Rapidlash (growth). This week, am using up last of Talika applying in morning and Revita at night. Like the conditioning of Talika (mascara-type wand) so ordered from slapiton, £24, free RMail signed del'y, ordered BankHolidayMonday, received Wed.am. Will continue combining the two. Left eye is still playing catch-up. Am staggered at how eyelash-obsessed I have become thanks to QVC/Natalia! Progress report completed ...

Lol Snarly, your progress report did make me chuckle!
I think you've got a bit of a chemical reaction going on there with all those products.

I have to agree though, the new growth does come all of a sudden. I used Revitalash on my brows & got amazing results.

Thanks minim. Report ended with a click of the heels and a salute at the end, á la 'allo 'allo style! lol Good-to-know you got good results!

I salute Revitalash every morning when I put on my mascara---- but with look at other ( cheaper) products which can give me results.It is so good to experience a product which does what it promises in these days of 'wonder' skin products!

Nice to know that product works Snarly. I have just purchased Revitalash and started using yesterday - based on your results (you started it on 26.4) I should sprout longer lashes in 14 days time - I will mark it in my diary "will wake up with longer lashes this morning".

I've wondered about Revitabrow because my left eyebrow has no "tail" but as I lost my tail due to a long faded scar (smacked in the eye at 17!) I'm doubtful anything will bring it back now. My eyebrows are almost black though so pencilling the damned thing in is a nightmare. I go for the fringe option instead.

The Revitalash bird makes me laugh with all the drivel she comes out with but I don't doubt the product works. Fortunately my lashes are pretty good so I haven't been tempted by Revitalash. Thus saving me money.

Have been using Rapidbrow from Boots for two months now and at last my eyebrows are thick will never over pluck them again.
Lynn

@ReflexGirl. Hey, I ordered it on the 26th so don't think I started it 'til 30th! But, I have been 'cocktailing' as Alison would say. In my words, I have no patience and am flitting! Using it all up! "My results are not necessary typical, or indicative of those which you will experience." --- Snarly disclaimer --- lol

@ReflexGirl. Hey, I ordered it on the 26th so don't think I started it 'til 30th! But, I have been 'cocktailing' as Alison would say. In my words, I have no patience and am flitting! Using it all up! "My results are not necessary typical, or indicative of those which you will experience." --- Snarly disclaimer --- lol

Disclaimer read and understood!! LOL:happy:

Latest posts

Back