Marla Wynne does the Turin Shroud! 😜

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Oh my life just turned on telly and who do I see but Bird Sh** Streaks selling the Turin Shroud?!
She’s telling me to put it over my sofa
Biagis telling me it’s my guardian angel?!
Am I hallucinating? Has Easter come early???

Had a sit down and came to my senses.
Turns out it’s not the face of Jesus it’s one side of the 192896 Women of the World Printed Scarf
Check it out

That`s one seriously dismal piece of fabric. It reminds me of when the handmaids in The Handmaids Tale were made to wear masks. Such a dreary looking scarf, wrap or whatever you`d call it.
Not forgetting ‘sofa cover’ and ‘guardian angel’
Just so many uses for a £40 worn out dishrag!
And just think how lucky we are - we’re even getting a discount….it ‘should have been’ £52 🥺

Oh my life just turned on telly and who do I see but Bird Sh** Streaks selling the Turin Shroud?!
She’s telling me to put it over my sofa
Biagis telling me it’s my guardian angel?!
Am I hallucinating? Has Easter come early???

Had a sit down and came to my senses.
Turns out it’s not the face of Jesus it’s one side of the 192896 Women of the World Printed Scarf
Check it out
Shroud of Turin!!!! Absolutely Brilliant!!!!! What a hideous design and how can they keep a straight face selling that? I'm surprised they're not using the old standby line wear it as a sarong!!!!! 😬🤣

Shroud of Turin!!!! Absolutely Brilliant!!!!! What a hideous design and how can they keep a straight face selling that? I'm surprised they're not using the old standby line wear it as a sarong!!!!! 😬🤣
Glad that tickled you @Runnerbean …they probably did offer that suggestion but I was by that point too mesmerised to hear concentrate fully 😜

Basically it is a scarf and when worn all you would see is the mixture of colours.The imagery is irrelevant.If that is what they are selling it on, waste of time.

That`s one seriously dismal piece of fabric. It reminds me of when the handmaids in The Handmaids Tale were made to wear masks. Such a dreary looking scarf, wrap or whatever you`d call it.
Miss The Handmaids Tale!

Latest posts

Back