Markon Boots price rise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nanette

Registered Shopper
Markon Nappa Leather Muti Style Comfort Fit Round Toe Boot.
Were on air the 19/10/08, on two or three easy pay. I missed out on a teal pair so ordered on wait list , price of £34.98. I looked at my orders to see whether any more have arrived, Clicked through to the boot on the web site to see a massive price rise. They are now on a introductory price of £44.98
QVC price £49.50, add p&p on top of these prices over Fifty pounds. I know the pound is not so strong, but this is a Big Rip Off. We are all watching our pennys, It seems QVC do not understand this. How many other products are they going to increase? Have to watch out now, maybe beauty products next.

I wonder if its got anything to do with the rotten exchange rate pound to dollars ? As the euro is so strong at the moment wonder if it will effect L'occitanne as well .

It's all so depressing as everything seems to be taking a massive leap in price, except wages .:( QVC are just doing what our supermarkets and fuel and energy suppliers are doing.

at those prices you may as well get branded stuff in the dreaded high street. the p&p is so steep now that not only will it pay your bus fares but get you a drink and a sandwich as well at marks. just think the sizes are standard in a normal shop and you can try as many shoes as the sales assisitant will get for you.

Markon Nappa Leather Muti Style Comfort Fit Round Toe Boot.
Were on air the 19/10/08, on two or three easy pay. I missed out on a teal pair so ordered on wait list , price of £34.98. I looked at my orders to see whether any more have arrived, Clicked through to the boot on the web site to see a massive price rise. They are now on a introductory price of £44.98
QVC price £49.50, add p&p on top of these prices over Fifty pounds. I know the pound is not so strong, but this is a Big Rip Off. We are all watching our pennys, It seems QVC do not understand this. How many other products are they going to increase? Have to watch out now, maybe beauty products next.

Very naughty! Looks like they have just repriced the existing stock.

I assumed that the boots on the link below were the new stock for that style as they look very similar. Notice that the regular price will be a whopping £62.50.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.141214/walk.yah.UKFA-U071

I just found this pair of Markon Boots showing as a OTO. I already have 3 pairs of these boots and have just ordered the 4th colour. The reason is these are the only boots I am guaranteed to be able to wear for 12 hours without having aching feet. Even if I wear flat boots, after a few hours I look forward to taking them off, but not with these for some strange reason. So these are my 'work' boots. :21:

Markon Comfort Fit Water Resistant Suede, Non Slip Ankle Boot

One Time Only Price £16.73
QVC Price £29.50
Item Number 137104
UK P&P £4.45

Boasting a classic design with a modern twist, these Markon ankle boots will form an essential part of your autumn/winter wardrobe. They have a fashionable yet comfortable block heel and a round toe, making them ideal to wear during the day and into the evening. Suitable for all weather conditions, the boots are made from water-resistant soft suede, while the flexible rubber sole offers good traction. Use the adjustable strap to get them on and off easily.

i have bought markon boots before and the news ones look like much better quality leather hence i believe the higher price.

I just found this pair of Markon Boots showing as a OTO. I already have 3 pairs of these boots and have just ordered the 4th colour. The reason is these are the only boots I am guaranteed to be able to wear for 12 hours without having aching feet. Even if I wear flat boots, after a few hours I look forward to taking them off, but not with these for some strange reason. So these are my 'work' boots. :21:

Markon Comfort Fit Water Resistant Suede, Non Slip Ankle Boot

One Time Only Price £16.73
QVC Price £29.50
Item Number 137104
UK P&P £4.45

Boasting a classic design with a modern twist, these Markon ankle boots will form an essential part of your autumn/winter wardrobe. They have a fashionable yet comfortable block heel and a round toe, making them ideal to wear during the day and into the evening. Suitable for all weather conditions, the boots are made from water-resistant soft suede, while the flexible rubber sole offers good traction. Use the adjustable strap to get them on and off easily.

I got these from the outlet shop in the summer for about £10 but haven't worn them yet so I'm pleased to hear they are comfortable.

Latest posts

Back