Marian Newman Nails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janm

Registered Shopper
Just a quick bit of info for everyone - this months Vogue (Sept issue) has a small piece on Marian Newman who has been doing nails since forever, she has a range of products out, innovative packaging all in a pen delivery system a la Nails Inc nail oils / Stila lip glazes. On her website (www.mariannewmannails.com) it says she will be selling on QVC - that might get me going a bit, the last time I tuned in was about a month ago, I missed Tova, Decleor, goodness knows what else, it just doesn't have the same pull all the muscle clad olympians at the moment ;)

I know I have been watching the muscles rather than gold day today which I would normally do!!!

Sexy blokes or Julia Roberts you decide????

Just a quick bit of info for everyone - this months Vogue (Sept issue) has a small piece on Marian Newman who has been doing nails since forever, she has a range of products out, innovative packaging all in a pen delivery system a la Nails Inc nail oils / Stila lip glazes. On her website (www.mariannewmannails.com) it says she will be selling on QVC - that might get me going a bit, the last time I tuned in was about a month ago, I missed Tova, Decleor, goodness knows what else, it just doesn't have the same pull all the muscle clad olympians at the moment ;)

Thats interesting janm, thanks for the info.
I have Marian's Nail Technician book and it is really good :)

Havent watched much QVC lately either.

aww thanks Janm for the useful info. sounds brill.

Thanks Janm, had a look at her site, looks interesting, look forward to seeing it on QVC :)

Latest posts

Back