Mally TSV 18th August 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh, I do :heart: Mally make up.....I use the primer, adjustable coverage foundation and blusher every day. Her mascara is the best ive ever used (and I've tried many many brands) The Poreless perfection skin finisher is sublime, I will never use a normal face powder again.......

This is the worst Mally TSV ever,fricking boring.not too bothered as I have gone off her range,we need more new Brands.
Lynn

Well I am eagerly awaiting the price for this. I love the fact it is just for the basics. I do needs some concealer and my current Mally foundation is getting on the low side so the timing is good for me, if I can afford it. I never buy lip glosses, but have only used Mally's because they are in her TSVs so it's nice to have one where I would use everything. The primer in a tube is good too, less chance of it going off.

Well I am eagerly awaiting the price for this. I love the fact it is just for the basics. I do needs some concealer and my current Mally foundation is getting on the low side so the timing is good for me, if I can afford it. I never buy lip glosses, but have only used Mally's because they are in her TSVs so it's nice to have one where I would use everything. The primer in a tube is good too, less chance of it going off.

Hope it's a great price for you then - these days there's so much plop on QVC that even one person liking something is heartening sometimes & is enough to perhaps move said offering out of the epic fail category! :rock:

I got a flyer in the post today. Sorry QVC but you wasted money on postage I'm afraid. I bought a TSV a while ago and it's at the back of the drawer. Her stuff if way too 'full on' for me.

Latest posts

Back