Mally bulletproof ...very good, amazingly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
I bought the set on the other day of 5 eye shadow sticks - not my first Mally items, the first set of eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss wasn't brilliant. But I'm at that age when eye shadow isn't my best friend but I like wearing it, so thought oh well they can go back.
But I'm actually liking them loads had 2 on so far and not a crease in sight - no smudging ...only downside I thought I'll get a couple darker ones and individually they are quite expensive.

Are here eyeliners as good?

A delighted
Mollymoo

I really like her shadow sticks, they stay put with my watery eyes.
Her eye liners are really good too, and good value if you get a box set. They are soft on the eyes, but when set they stay put too.

I got the set too. Will probably end up using 4 of the 5 and give one away.
The taupe without the sparkle is fantastic. Already bought 2 more on ebay, because it it going to be a staple. The darkest one is great too. It may become my favourite eyeliner...

I love them am so pleased I ordered them. I really like. The sparkly ones too as they really brighten up my eye area which is naturally quite dark and makes me look tired. I quite often just run a line of the shimmery ones along my lash lines and that is a really quick and effective way to brighten up my eyes and also takes attention away from the fact that my eyelids are starting to hood.

Mally eyesticks have always been amazing, I have been saying so for years. However I too, prefer the ones with no sparkle. I bought the new set too- expecting the quality to have changed because as with the Face Defender they now seem to be made in China. Smaller packaging but exactly the same quality of product in each tube. I love the new taupe one too.

Latest posts

Back