Make up free presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Di mon'ekk

Registered Shopper
I noticed yesterday Debbie Flint showed a before pic of herself , before her new CID make up.

Today she is presenting make up free on the Daniel Sandler show.

Good for her . Wonder if any others follow suit !

Yeah, Julia did do it just for Stacey and Models Prefer, but I think Stacey could get them to do anything.

Debbie is good about letting herself be seen without makeup on various shows, and it's a clever move I think because it really shows the difference the cosmetics can make.

I don't know if I'm going to be the only one here, but Debbie (Flint) looked fabulous without make up on, she looked at least ten years younger, and really radiant!

No, I agree with you Merryone. I only caught the very end of the show by which time she had some makeup on again but nothing like as heavily applied as normal and I thought she looked very nice too. A softly applied makeup definately suits her.

The transformation in DF's appearance since she re-joined QVC is amazing, she looks so pretty now, with her good skin and cheekbones enhanced by makeup & smiley/laughing face, and her lovely hair well cut and styled. Maybe there's hope for me yet if I just make the effort.

Linda xx

Ann Dawson ha a before and after without makeup when she does Bare Minerals and Catherine Huntley has been seen without too but I cant remember what product it was for. There is no doubt that well applied make up takes off that knackered look that seems to befall us all with age and I say thank heavens for it!

you took the words right out of my mouth Merryone (and others who said the same) Debbie looked fab without the make-up and fabber with it! I wouldn't dare show my naked phiz to the world!

The transformation in DF's appearance since she re-joined QVC is amazing, she looks so pretty now, with her good skin and cheekbones enhanced by makeup & smiley/laughing face, and her lovely hair well cut and styled. Maybe there's hope for me yet if I just make the effort.

Linda xx

funny you should say that eric's mum. i've nbeen thinking for a while, every time i see her, she looks prettier. mind you, like i said somewhere else, since they sorted out the lighting, everyone looks good so i'm convinced they have some sort of magic light.

i'm glued to wimbles at the moment and i've noticed sue barker (another attractive woman in her fifties) looks completely different if she's on centre court to how she looks in the studio. on court, the laughter lines and wrinkles really show up. in the studio, she looks far more glamorous.

Latest posts

Back